• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit that is a huge difference in votes. :|

Since there's a good chance I'll probably be killed tonight, I will wait until tomorrow to make a case. That and I'm pretty busy today due to it being Fathers Day.
This is suspicious as flip! If you feel positive in dying then you leave the info with town, not only giving them it if you live.

This is suspicious as flip! If you feel positive in dying then you leave the info with town, not only giving them it if you live.
As I have said my main scum read is you. I do not like how you pick & choose which information to take onboard and then try and twist it to pursue a lynch. I've done what you said countless times now and I'll be damned if I'm going to repeat myself again.

As I have said my main scum read is you. I do not like how you pick & choose which information to take onboard and then try and twist it to pursue a lynch. I've done what you said countless times now and I'll be damned if I'm going to repeat myself again.
WHERE?
PLEASE QUOTE BECAUSE SEVERAL OF US HAVE MENTIONED NOT SEEING IT.

1) Your link doesn't work
2) There isn't. Used to be but then we switched to Xenforo.
3) I read all posts. Elieson reads all posts. We're known for dissecting and stuff like that. What does that say when two players like that are missing something, and when no other player has noticed what you were saying either.
4) I think you have nothing, and you don't want to make it obvious. You are just tossing slander right now, and all it does is make you scummier.

There is. Use the search function, put in my name, and tick the Search this thread only box.
Why don't you just properly quote said post(s) and be done with it? You know where to find them, Midori either doesn't or is lying about it. Since you're scumreading her, I'm assuming you believe the latter to be true, which explains your behavior in your last posts.
So, why not just choose the easy way out and quote? Why go through all this?

Because, as you figured out, I am 99% Mido is ignoring me and is trying very hard to push for a lynch for me. She should have to prove me wrong and not the other way around.
Mido doesn't have to push for a lynch on you. Others, like myself, are watching your interaction with Mido. You have been evasive, and instead of quoting your post, as Alex suggested, you simply complained that Mido is ignoring you.

Instead of dodging the question, how about providing yourself a defence?

Not interested in repeating myself anymore.
Name of the game. Sometimes people miss something or it isn't as clear as you think it is, so it is better to repeat it, or clarify it.

As it is right now, the votes from yesterday are very likely to be repeated so you'll be likely lynched tomorrow. If you have a town role, you really should try to defend yourself.

As it is right now, the votes from yesterday are very likely to be repeated so you'll be likely lynched tomorrow. If you have a town role, you really should try to defend yourself.
I have defended myself, but every time I try I get pushed around by Mido or more recently Jack, but he is dead now even if he shouldn't have been lynched.

Mido spent the entire day phase pushing me merely because I thought that it would be okay for us to give Zexy a chance. I thought that it would be beneficial for us to keep an Indep around especially since we didn't know his exact role and more often that not Independents aren't really against town and can help whichever party they want too - I thought Zexy would have come to work for us.

Now onto Mido, first thing I note is he acknowledged a question I asked him that Jack responded too, but he did not answer it.. if I did this, I would be under heavy strutiny. He gets a free pass because I'm the current focus I guess? I'll quote the question and his reply now.

Why did you point out me specfically for voting Jack when it's only D2, when 2 other people voted him & I wasn't even the first to do so?

This reply is strange. I don't see a problem with Zachie asking a valid question. And Jack's response is overboard in tone and word choice. To me it's too defensive.

Now, I've been questioned the entire last day phase & I was told if I didn't defend myself or create a case on another member I would be lynched. This was the beginning of my case against Mido and he seemingly declined to answer.

Next, I questioned Jack, Mido defended by saying:

I repeat inactivity is not alignment indicative.

Which is total bullshit. Inactivity in thread is more often than not frowned upon and is very often associated with being scum and/or trying to fly under the radar.

I do not trust Mido, and the above is why.

Mido spent the entire day phase pushing me merely because I thought that it would be okay for us to give Zexy a chance. I thought that it would be beneficial for us to keep an Indep around especially since we didn't know his exact role and more often that not Independents aren't really against town and can help whichever party they want too - I thought Zexy would have come to work for us.
This is a ME game. Me quite often includes anti-town indeps. The chance of zexy being sk or cult was high and that made him dangerous.

Which is total bullshit. Inactivity in thread is more often than not frowned upon and is very often associated with being scum and/or trying to fly under the radar
Inactivity is not indicative of alignment, mido is right... chances are good that those inactive players are town and thus a wasted lynch.

Do you have anything other than that to go? Something especially scummy?

This is a ME game. Me quite often includes anti-town indeps. The chance of zexy being sk or cult was high and that made him dangerous.
This is my first ever "ME game", I did not know that.

Do you have anything other than that to go? Something especially scummy?
I'm waiting for him to answer the question I just re-posed to me and I will then answer this properly, but for now the only thing that's extra weird/scummy is that he claimed Miller day 1 after being prompted by absolutely nothing. I'm quite suspicious of Miller claims in general because they're a very easy scum fake claim.

@Zachie first I'm a girl. Second....I don't understand what you're saying about the jack thing question. Are you saying he didn't answer you because he did reply. He made multiple nice posts and I said that.

What I see is your case on me is

1) my miller claim and that's something that's not good enough to lynch over. I know my timjng was bad but that's not really good enough to say I'm mafia without more actions to go with it.
2) For being against activity as a reason. I loathe activity lynches because they have no true basis. It does not indicate alignment. All indicates is that someone is not in the thread. Yes they could be lurking but they could also be busy. We don't know and thus it's not enough reason to lynch someone.
3) I acknowledge jacks bad response to you and your good question. But that's it. It was one bad response and one good question. That's not enough to change a threads mind. Jack made several responses later when he had time, and he made it clear why he was inactive which made your lurking point moot. One question was not enough to change why you're scummy. It's not just the Zexy thing or the other things listened originally. It's all your reply currently.

As far as I can see, I've been pushing you the most and thus you've decided to try to call me scum. You're not putting the effort in though. None of us have seen the effort from you. You have been throwing around confusing accusations and refusing to cooperate and stuff. We just had a mess up vote count that saved you and you have a night phase and another day phase to change the whole threads minds. But you're not trying. I haven't ignored anything you've don't positively. I've acknowledged the fact that you haven't done much positively. And clearly it's not just me. We don't want to lynch town. But we don't want to give a free pass to someone who hasn't proven themselves and doesn't want to prove themselves.

@Zachie first I'm a girl. Second....I don't understand what you're saying about the jack thing question. Are you saying he didn't answer you because he did reply. He made multiple nice posts and I said that.
Sorry, I got the gender right most of the time, must have slipped the last post.

And no, I'm saying that YOU did not answer the question that I poised to you.. which you've now admitted to acknowledging in your reply above.

Also, I'd like to here more peoples responses to my large post above, because I can't understand how you're saying I'm not trying, this just added another thing to the growing list of things that I don't like. Nothing I do is "enough".

So please, I'd like to hear a response from you after what is now the third time I've asked it.

Why did you point out me specfically for voting Jack when it's only D2, when 2 other people voted him & I wasn't even the first to do so?

I think the problem with it though is that a majority of the players were saying 'we shouldn't keep indep Zexy around, something is off with him' and that you didn't seem to see that--that's the issue. He wasn't disclosing his win-con, which is a red flag. If he were really town-friendly, he shouldn't have needed to hide it.

Which is total bullshit. Inactivity in thread is more often than not frowned upon and is very often associated with being scum and/or trying to fly under the radar.
There's being inactive completely, such as coming in thread and being like hey give me a refresher which indicates they really aren't paying attention and there's scum inactive which is someone who doesn't post often and more often than not makes CWAC posts and/or sheeps.

I think the problem with it though is that a majority of the players were saying 'we shouldn't keep indep Zexy around, something is off with him' and that you didn't seem to see that--that's the issue. He wasn't disclosing his win-con, which is a red flag. If he were really town-friendly, he shouldn't have needed to hide it.
I still disagree with the last point. If he had a pro-town wincon that could have made him a target for the mafia. I'm not saying we shouldn't have lynched him at all, I just think there could have been more to it - which is why I wanted to give him at least a one night pass.

But of course I see now that it was a bad thing, and I apologised for my actions not too long after he flipped.

There's being inactive completely, such as coming in thread and being like hey give me a refresher which indicates they really aren't paying attention and there's scum inactive which is someone who doesn't post often and more often than not makes CWAC posts and/or sheeps.
Absolutely, but my whole point is that inactivity is something that shouldn't just be passed over completely - which is (if I'm not mistaken) what Mido is suggesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom