• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zachie you could start with telling us your top 2 people you are most suspicious about. Are they Jack and Mido? Or anyone else?

Also, I suggest role claiming should be done only as a last resort (especially when you are a Town PR, which you claim to be). Now you have painted a target on your back.

Zachie you could start with telling us your top 2 people you are most suspicious about. Are they Jack and Mido? Or anyone else?
Definitely. They both seem to be going out of my way to push aside any kind of rebuttal I make even though they're both consistently asking me to make some kind of counter. It's a round trip that I'm getting sick of making.

Kinda hard to catch up with this when there's a lot going on for you irl.

I'm not sure why people are voting for jackatlasred, but I think the reasons provided by the others for lynching Zachie seem to make sense. Protecting Zexy last phase seems to be a huge misstep that could be indicative of his alignment.

Thus,
Vote: Zachie

People have been telling me not to claim & if I do mafia will just kill me the next night :v
You may not even make it to the night phase with the way this is looking. That almost sounds like a bluff. I just don't see the reason for not claiming when you're the majority and it doesn't look like that's going to change.

Maybe that will make you reconsider claiming

Definitely. They both seem to be going out of my way to push aside any kind of rebuttal I make even though they're both consistently asking me to make some kind of counter. It's a round trip that I'm getting sick of making.
I'm not rebutting you at all. When you make a proper post I acknowledge it. I'm pushing you. But you're not trying. I said there was nothing wrong with your question to jack, but that is all you've done.

Ok, I literally just offered an opinion on Mido and you all ignored it, just like he ignored the two other people that also voted for Jack and voted me instead.

I don't see how my case for Jack or even Mido isn't at least an attempt. Jack has been inactive, and as soon as he got back he tried asap to shift the blame to someone else (noticeably: me), and he's even now admitted that he is only voting me due to not wanting to die.. which is kinda scummy in itself. Jack noticeably went straight for the easiest claim to make and which would cause little effort on their behalf to brush aside, a vote on me since I was already the primary focus.

I don't like it, and this is honestly my best scumread. A lot of their posts recently are coming off as defensive, and being used to push for me or at least direct others towards me.

now this is an acceptable attempt at pulling out scumreads.

Kinda hard to catch up with this when there's a lot going on for you irl.

I'm not sure why people are voting for jackatlasred, but I think the reasons provided by the others for lynching Zachie seem to make sense. Protecting Zexy last phase seems to be a huge misstep that could be indicative of his alignment.

Thus,

Something about this particular sheep-case vote feels off.

Something about this particular sheep-case vote feels off.
It's that Arata is justifying their vote on Zachie with the amazing argument of Zachie defending Zexy somehow means Zachie is scum, unless I'm misreading that post somehow.
In other words, this very much seems like a lazy scum joining a bangwagon. Also keeping in mind Arata doesn't see anything in jack's case.

Eh, seems Zachie doesn't want to claim and I like this one better so
Unvote: Zachie
Vote: Arata Kiyoshi Miku

Can you please explain your reasoning? Just before you were asking me to claim & now you're voting me with 0 explanation? Why?
You aren't claiming, which makes me think you have something to hide. I didn't think I needed to elaborate on that because I thought I made it clear in my other posts that I thought it was suspicious you weren't claiming, regardless of what others have said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom