• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I'll keep this in mind next time Zexy claims itp day 1. Nice catch there, although it doesn't necessarily consitute town behavior as both sides have reason to get rid of a dangerous itp.

I also didn't like his reasons for voting for myself over Pika as his initial post seemed to suggest that he though Pika's post looked worst and when I asked about this I felt his response kind of seemed like he was backtracking on this. I also have a mild suspicion on Pika because of this too as it felt like Alex was trying to avoid voting for him.
If I wanted to avoid voting pika why would I mention both of you and not just you? I don't get it. My reason for thinking pika wasn't a better vote than you was that besides vague talking about Zexy he also suggested we look deeper into his claim. Genuine or not, it's still something. While you had only mentioned an itp in your posts, which essentially prevents others from reading you, and that's something I dislike. That was my problem with the Zexy focus in the first place. That it makes scum hunting so much more difficult.
Now, however, you've done some talking about a lot of other stuff, so I don't have reason to push for you anymore.

I...haven't been really invested in the game to have two scumreads right now, as per Elieson's request. Will try to keep up more, though.

Nice catch there, although it doesn't necessarily consitute town behavior as both sides have reason to get rid of a dangerous itp.
Not this early, though. With an OC game like this, it would actually benefit mafia to keep around an SK for a bit considering the double kills that could get done at night. I'm not sure if anyone else besides Elie tried to contact Zexy and if he responded, but it's a possibility.

Not this early, though. With an OC game like this, it would actually benefit mafia to keep around an SK for a bit considering the double kills that could get done at night. I'm not sure if anyone else besides Elie tried to contact Zexy and if he responded, but it's a possibility.
Oh that's true. I think the only other game with OC I've played in was twr 16. Never bothered to take advantage of it, to be honest. I just think of it like "yeah it's there, okay".

Haha the FT is funny. Congrats Zexy and Mido. :p

To answer Elieson's question, the 2 people who I am most suspicions about are:

Jackatlasred: They have been more on the inactive side and not contributed much to the game. They could be scum trying to lie low and lurk.

Zachie: His strong and persistent defense of Zexy makes him suspicious for me. He even went on to say that Zexy shouldn't be lynched for keeping some secret. It seems from that post that Zachie knew their secret.

My suspicions on Mido have reduced a bit on second reading. I realized they, along with Elieson were the one to actively start the Lynch on Zexy and supported it strongly. I don't see any motivation for scum to start a Lynch on an indep and be so aggressive about it.
Mido is putting herself much under the spotlight, which scum would hate to do.

I will Vote: Zachie for now.

Though I would like to see some contribution from @jackatlasred too.

I didn't like that his first post in the game was a really serious vote with less than great reasoning.

I was so defensive because there wasn't a lot of proof towards Zexy being dangerous & everyone was voting simply because he claimed to be an independent. I'm all for voting away threats, obviously, but I liked the fact that he claimed & told us straight up what he was (even if he left things out, as we later found out.)
What about the fact that Zexy and I were constantly pointing out what was wrong with Zexy's claim and everything that he could be and why it wasn't safe to trust him?
Also I like the reasoning for voting Jack. He has been very inactive and it's entirely possible that he's trying to skate by unnoticed. So that's where my vote is going until we get some kind of defense.

VOTE: jackatlasred
Really? Inactivity? I've been pretty inactive compared to how active I am sometimes so does that make me scum too? No its called being busy. Activity =/= alignment. Especially when its only been day 1 and night 1.
I do not trust early claims, especially those done without being pressured. And it seems too much of a slip up that Mido would never make that kind of mistake. She's too experienced.
......Wow you don't know me. At all. I totally am the type to forget my role outside of alignment, and most of the time I do until I check it for night actions.
My suspicions on Mido have reduced a bit on second reading. I realized they, along with Elieson were the one to actively start the Lynch on Zexy and supported it strongly. I don't see any motivation for scum to start a Lynch on an indep and be so aggressive about it.
Mido is putting herself much under the spotlight, which scum would hate to do.
Yeah you don't know me either. Scum reasons to start a lynch on an indep-make town waste a phase, avoid being responsible for a town mislynch D1. And I don't mind the spotlight as mafia for future reference.

Mafia have as much reason to start a lynching on a lying indep as town. SK is dangerous to them too.

VOTE: Zachie

For now I really don't like his responses. They feel off. And I especially don't like why he's voting jack when it's only D2.

I'm all for voting away threats, obviously, but I liked the fact that he claimed & told us straight up what he was (even if he left things out, as we later found out.)

Something about the wording of this just reads as really forced. Anyone else getting that?

Also I like the reasoning for voting Jack. He has been very inactive and it's entirely possible that he's trying to skate by unnoticed. So that's where my vote is going until we get some kind of defense.

Do you have any other scumreads aside from Sheeping 101?

......Wow you don't know me. At all. I totally am the type to forget my role outside of alignment, and most of the time I do until I check it for night actions.
Forgetting ones role is a rookie mistake. It's something I would do. It does not seem like something you would do. That is all I am saying.

Forgetting ones role is a rookie mistake. It's something I would do. It does not seem like something you would do. That is all I am saying.
It seems like a bit of a double standard to accuse Mido for making a mistake that you admit you might make.

Unvote: Pika_pika

Vote: AussieEevee

I don't like it

It seems like a bit of a double standard to accuse Mido for making a mistake that you admit you might make.
Sooooomeone isn't paying attention.

Mido and I are in different classes when it comes to Mafia games. She's very good at this game, I am very bad at this game.

*frown*

That said, is it just me or are you just jumping on trivial things to justify a vote?

FOS: MegaPod.

Just because it seems like a 'rookie mistake' doesn't mean it can't happen. She claimed without needing to in the immediate night phase, so to me it seems like you're trying to find a problem with something that isn't there.

That said, is it just me or are you just jumping on trivial things to justify a vote?
Trivial how?

Just because it seems like a 'rookie mistake' doesn't mean it can't happen. She claimed without needing to in the immediate night phase, so to me it seems like you're trying to find a problem with something that isn't there.
Then again, Zexy also claimed without needing to, and we all saw how that ended.
Doesn't necessarily have to be the same case, but it's also not necessarily the opposite.

I do think the "I forgot my role" part to be kinda fishy, just not enough to be suspicion worthy for now. Midori looks pretty neutral to me for now. She can easily go both ways.

What? I'm saying that your vote seems hypocritical. And if anyone else can tell me that Mido has spaced on her role before, that'll only strengthen my case.
Your case that has more holes in it than a pasta strainer?

I'm done with this line of thought. Do what you want, doesn't bother me.

Can anyone else more familiar with Midori vouch for this?

I'd say the best I can offer is a "Midori tends to have a good long term scope way of play, but derps a bit on the immediate stuff", but I'm usually too busy yelling at everybody else to notice Mido, since I'm not usually yelling at her.

Something trivial that I think looks suspicious? Sure.

Why is AE suspicous for the double-standard type of pull we just saw? It's a neat thing to latch on but right now I don't know why you think it's scummy versus just being preposterous/unlikely.

In what way does Mido being a stronger player than I look suspicious?

You're coming across as panicking. That F.O.S. isn't doing you any favors man.

Why is AE suspicous for the double-standard type of pull we just saw? It's a neat thing to latch on but right now I don't know why you think it's scummy versus just being preposterous/unlikely.
That's a good point, I guess. With my poor instincts in this game, I guess I just want to hang onto whatever I can find... ^~^; But yeah...
That F.O.S. isn't doing you any favors man.
My vote will stand for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom