• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
That alone is not damning though. We shouldn't lynch him just because he wants to keep some things a secret.
We're eliminating a highly potential threat. I rather get an indep that isn't cooperating and has admitted to being a possible threat out of the way now than having it hurt us later like periodic table.

Says who? He said he wasn't a threat, what cause do you have to not believe him?
He flat out said that he's not helping town. That's not something I want looming overhead while we scumhunt. If we end off starting off really crappy with our scumhunting (Mislynch, we have a theoretical Vig that mis-fires, scum kills cop N1, etc) then I don't want to have to deal with scumhunting, with ITP!Zexy already having basically threatened us with "I'll help the side that'll help me win".

You do understand the concern here, right?

That alone is not damning though. We shouldn't lynch him just because he wants to keep some things a secret.

At this point, mafia wants town dead, not town & and ITPs, since mafia knows 100% that town is a threat and isn't necessarily concerned with ITPs unless they're an outright threat. Mafia won't target Zexy unless they need to, and even then, it's one less attempt to kill town that throws their numbers out a more uphill battle. I won't even get into role possibilities that are running through my head at Mach 12 (mostly because I don't want scum to have any ideas and I don't feel like cluttering the game with this right now is worth its while).

Anybody who supports Zexy being allowed to chill in defense mode is automatically receiving red flags from me, because while you all should know about my borderline-fetish with supporting ITP wins, I'm 100% against just letting this go without reason.

@Feenie, while I don't necessarily agree with your Alex Kaz case, I feel you at least have a foundation that you're working on, and it'll bring some more clarity into light if pursued.

@Zexy and @everyone really, don't forget to read the rules. I'm about to make my big debut, what with Hurricane Harvey officially out of my hair.

Zachie said:
Do you think there is anyone else better to lynch? Zexy we know is independent, it won't really harm us to get rid of him especially since he's withholding information that could be dangerous for town. Are you saying you'd rather keep him around, see what happens, and go for a no lynch?

Also darn I forgot to do this before

UNVOTE: jackatlasred.
VOTE: Alex Kaz.

Okay fixed.

Night 1: Joke's on You

Votals:

Zexy: IV (Midorikawa, Elieson, jackatlasred, AussieEevee)
jackatlasred: I (Elementar)
AussieEevee: I (MegaPod)
Rainbow Cloud: I (Alex Kaz)
Alex Kaz: I (Feenie)

Night 1: Joke's on You!

Having changed into more suitable attire, Maniacal Engineer stood before his assembled gang. Pieced together from various allies, informants, and mercenaries who were loyal to him, this particular gang was one of the most ruthlessly efficient organizations on the planet. Together they had saved the world from numerous threats over the years, and they had all greatly benefited from their association with the Section Head.

"My friends," the Super Mod began, "I have been informed that today we are facing a crisis the likes of which we have never faced before...and, as always, we are going to kick its ass!"
The group cheered at their leader's words of encouragement, before the Section Head raised his robotic arm to signal for silence.
"As you all have been made aware, every single one of our old enemies has teamed up together in an attempt to defeat me," he continued, "while I cannot blame them, since I am indeed very scary, even I must acknowledge that the threat from such an evil alliance is potentially catastrophic. To that end, I have gathered you all here to help me restore the order threatened by this villainous organization. Together, we will stomp them out and be rid of their evil from the universe once and for all!"
Motivational speech completed, ME's allies spread out to complete their various tasked.

It wasn't long until one of them came up with a lead.
The phone on ME's desk rang, and the Section Head picked up.
"Yes?" he asked, getting right to business.
"I think I've found something worth investigation," came the reply at the other end, "I've been looking around Central America, and I've discovered that somebody has renamed the country of Panama to Punama."
"Zounds!" exclaimed ME, in horror, "this can only be the work of my alter ego, the Random Punster! But how could he have returned?"
"You can ask him when you get here," said the informant, causing ME to promptly hang up.
"Zexy," he said, turning to his bumbling sidekick, who had been staring into his girlfriend's eyes, "ready my jet!"

In no time at all, ME arrived at Punama, and, instantly, it was obvious what was wrong. Construction workers were attempting to collapse the Punama Canal. The group was being supervised by an individual who looked very similar to Maniacal Engineer, but considerably more evil and didn't have a robotic arm. He was leaning on a giant hammer, and shouting at his minions.
"Hurry up, you fools," he yelled, "you all are as weak as water. I want that canal collapsed!"
"You fiend," shouted Maniacal Engineer, "all of Teddy Roosevelt's hard work will be undone!"
"That's right," scoffed Random Punster, turning to face his alter ego and sworn enemy, "and there isn't a dam thing you can do about it!"
"But why?" asked the mad scientist.
"Nitwet," laughed the evil jokester, "you cannot possibly fathom my reasons for sinking this ship."
"I'll stop you," challenged ME, causing the funnyman to guffaw evilly.
"You?" he mocked, "you're up the river without a paddle."

Instantly, ME was beset by the Punster's henchmen, who were easily dispatched of, leaving only the big fish remaining.
"I see you were able to defeat the minnows," said the jokester, ominously brandishing his hammer, "now let's see how well you do swimming with the sharks!"
The villain swung his mighty punhammer with all of his strength, only to have it caught midswing by the engineer's robotic arm.
"I've swam with sharks tougher than you," he said, crushing the hammerhead in his metallic fist, "and I've got the robotic arm to prove it."
Deprived of his signature weapon, the Punster attempted to flee, but was caught by a net launched out of ME's robotic arm.

Dear Zexy,
In this installment of the ME movies (Player) you are acting as Random Punster

Missingno_glitch_walking_players.png

When it comes to wordplay, I am a pundit.
ME's previous identity, you caused trouble around the Fun & Games section, and were well known for having thousands of clones as well as your particular punchant for wordplay. Ultimately, your depunction came in the form of a Dalek army that you yourself had unleashed in Random Messages.
You resent your Regenerated form, and come back to haunt him whenever you can. In fact, you are angry at the world for putting you in the punitentiary, and so you must punish them for mistreating you.
You are therefore the Serial Killer Once per night, you may kill another player by PMing the hosts the words Punish: (Player). This will allow you to use your favorite weapun, the pun hammer, to knock off one of the other players. You are allied with You, Yourself, and any other pronouns that mean the same thing. A winner is you if you are the last man standing.

Unable to resist a parting shot at his alter ego, Maniacal Engineer stood over Random Punster.
"You're all washed up," he said, punching his former self into unconsciousness.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The actor playing Random Punster awoke in the darkened set. All had gone according to plan, and now that he was no longer needed for filming, he could go about his true purpose.

It is now Night 1. Phase ends in 24 hours at 3:00pm U.S. Central Standard time on 31/8/17.

This is my surprised face. Do I look surprised to you?

No, Zexy wasn't scum but he wasn't town-friendly either so I consider this lynch to be a success.

.... Really?

Considering that you're a popular N1 copcheck, it seems pretty convenient that you're claiming Miller now.

I know it looks bad. I did mean to claim D1, but the time between receiving my role, and the game starting, I forgot my role outside of being townsided. And then I popped in with the intention of seeing if I had any night action and realized I was a miller.

Actually forgot to vote yesterday because I thought Day Phase was ending around this time.

I'm surprised that Zexy turned out to be the Serial Killer. Didn't expect he'd lie to be non harmful.

Also, I'd like to ask: it's typically okay to comment during the Night here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom