• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mega Evolution

What is your favorite Mega Evolution?

• Total voters
I'd like it if Celebi got a mega, mainly because I've seen a lot of discussion about it becoming Fairy. Could have a Fairy/Grass mega instead of being retyped

Edit @ 00:30: In the trailer for next week's episode, it also showed a battle where Mewtwo Mega Evolved while promising a shocking revalation about Mega Evolution, but they covered up the result of the evolution, with the host Shokotan seeming shocked. We'll get more information on this throughout the week so keep checking back.

Mewtwo's second form? Going by the "shocking revelation about Mega Evolution", this is going to be something that doesn't just apply to Mewtwo, too. So... two different kinds of Mega Evolution, and Mewtwo at least gets both of them?

Definitely looks like Mewtwo will have a second Mega Evolution:
[video=youtube;B8-2AmXyk8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8-2AmXyk8s[/video]

A second mega evo for Mewtwo? That was most definitely in the Pokebeach rumour.
I like the ice woman with the half-mask. Hope she returns as a Gym Leader in Kalos in more impressive clothes.

I know I'll be pretty upset if Mewtwo gets 2 forms and Mew gets none :s

Apparently it's fake, so that's a relief. Here's to hoping that Mew would at least get another form at somepoint within the next month or so. Even if it doesn't, I wouldn't be too bothered, as long as it doesn't get left in the dust/forgotten about or anything. ;~;

Easily my favorite fan-made Mega Evolution
Mega Dragonite

Mega Dragonite.png
click image to enlarge

Is it bad that part of me actually wants a MegaDragonite, despite how possibly ridiculously powerful that might be? xD; I think it'd be really cool-looking, though...

If they can make a MegaAmpharos, I don't see how this could be any more ridiculous yet epic.

Is it bad that part of me actually wants a MegaDragonite, despite how possibly ridiculously powerful that might be? xD; I think it'd be really cool-looking, though...

If they can make a MegaAmpharos, I don't see how this could be any more ridiculous yet epic.

You raise a fairly good point.

Though let's hope for the sake of D-nite looking cute, that its possible Megaevo doesn't grow any spikes or anything of that nature... .-.

Haha, well there's said to be a shocking revelation regarding Mega Evolutions and Mewtwo having second evolution would be considered shocking. :p

Also, I loved Shoko's 'eh, eh, EH?' face. I know their reactions are scripted but that was really funny.

I'd love if Mega Dragonite had many design similarities to Dragonair!

@tsutarja yeah I found it funny too haha! Not the usual reaction from her XD

Wow, as if Dragonite really needs to mega evolve, right? Still I'm interested. I wouldn't want it to change too much. Maybe something like this?

dragonite mega.jpg

I would love a Mega Dragonite, as Dragonite is one of my favourite Pokemon. If Dragonite doesn't receive one however, I won't mind, as I'll still be able to use a Mega Charizard.

Huh, if there's two mega evo paths, I wonder...maybe it has story effects? Like, the trainer's morality affects the meganite created, and there are ¨evil¨ versions of the normal ones. Or is that going too far?

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom