• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monty Python Mafia - And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He indeed messaged me.
Won't be around for 24 hours though so we need to focus on other things till he is back.

[VOTE]: Sword Master

Elie defends you (aka RC) a lot during his time as a player, so I'm okay with this.

You know, if you actually go back and read Elie's posts, he defends Zexy quite a bit too. But Sword Master's flip will give some insight on how to read Zexy, for me at least.

People I would not lynch for the life of me: Slife, Drum, Ryuu, in that order.

You know, Caps, Elie defended me a lot but I didn't return the favor. I was pushing for him almost all of D2.
Elie/RC interactions weren't like this. Elie defended RC but the latter also had suspicious posts regarding Elie.

I am a bit alarmed over the fact that many people want to read me as town or scum based on this lynch alone... and Ryuu made a great point that's been ignored. He started the push on SM, he recieved the claim, but everyone connects SM with me but not with Ryuu.

Slife pushed really hard on Elie last phase. I doubt that Slife would bus Elie if the two of them were scum. Drum was voted by Elie several times, and again, his miller claim from the very beginning of the game hasn't been counterclaimed. Ryuu has been countering mostly every single post of Elie's so far.

Zexy, valid point by you. I only ISO'd Elie last night, I didn't ISO you or RC/SM.

Elie is a pro...I wouldnt be surprised if mafia had a plan up their sleeves that involved bussing. Just saying.

Slife's tonality tells me otherwise. I'm not doubting the possibility, I'm just saying it's unlikely.

Regardless, Sword Master is a good lynch I think; Rainbow Cloud was very very townie when he was alive (so much so that he was like, my top town) but he was the most defended by Elieson and Sword Master wasn't looking fantastic. I really hope we hit mafia here.

Night 3: What a Twit

Someone was about to complete the final task in the Upper Class Twit of the Year contest, to shoot himself. However, a few users found that behavior suspicious, so they shot him instead.

Dear Sword Master,

You are the Upper-Class Twit of the Year! By being the first to complete all the tasks, ending with shooting yourself in the head, you've certainly earned quite a reward. Your status as a twit makes you the Random Action User. Each night, I will PM you a random action (cop check, vig kill, doctor protection, track, or watch) and for that night only, you will get to use that power once. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Night 3 has begun. The phase will end on Sunday 8:00 AM ETC.

200.gif

... Huh.

Weird Role.

Honestly, I wish SM had done a better job defending himself then. Like I said, it made no sense that I'm the one pushing this lynch and yet all the focus is on Zexy.

Huh but what to take away from this.

Well that is something to chew on.

WHAT?! I don't like the outcome of this lynch!
Time to edit the Role PM with italics powaa :p

Shame this happened but you can't argue he wasn't scummy :(

mariowie I would like to see more from you. this day you were kinda inactive again.

WHAT?! I don't like the outcome of this lynch!
Time to edit the Role PM with italics powaa :p

Shame this happened but you can't argue he wasn't scummy :(

mariowie I would like to see more from you. this day you were kinda inactive again.

Let's consider a hypothetical scenario: Let's say you are scum and you used Sword Master's unintentionally scummy behavior to push the lynch on him. Now, taking into account this hypothetical scenario, I'd like to hear your opinion on a few things:
a) Who would your likely scum buddies be in this scenario?
b) How would this reflect your relationship with Elieson before he was lynched? Is it possible you two could have set up and/or staged the conflicting roleblock situation as well as Elieson's lynch to mislead town in the wrong direction all game?
c) What would your roleclaim be?
d) Who would your next targets be? Both night kill and lynchee.
e) Now imagine someone else is in your place right now. How likely do you think this scenario would be if it were applied to this general hypothetical person?

And question f) was going to be how would you react to accusations of this scenario, but I have a feeling I'll get that answer from you either way :p

@Slife;
These are hard questions to answer to because I'm not in scum mindset
I AM THE TRACKER. Mutually confirmed with some other townie, no need to reveal which one and why yet, though.
Tracker is confirmed to exist in the game, and I haven't been counterclaimed yet.

so I see no point in answering those questions. if anything I would give the mafia ideas.
as for you... you're just like Hogwarts. skating around, avoiding to claim, then you'll pull something in the last moment where you think it's easier to fake it till the end. and yeah I know I townread you earlier but reads change don't use that as an excuse pls.

I have many claims and all look townier than you atm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom