• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monty Python Mafia - And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 4: I'm a Lumberjack and I'm Not Okay

Someone went into a bar, and saw a lumberjack in women's clothing singing about a town member. Figuring he knew too much, someone shot him.

Dear Maniacal Engineer,

You are the buff, burly lumberjack! You cut down trees, you skip and jump, and like to pre wild flowers. You put on women's clothing, and... Well, that's enough of that.

Anyway, you like to sing so you are the Singer. If you get nightkilled, the Mafia will learn the role of a remaining town member, so be careful! You are allied with the Town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Day 4 has begun. The phase will end on Tuesday 8:00 AM ETC

Last edited:
That's a shitty role to die. At least it eliminates one of our suspects, but still. Shitty.

Bad kill for us... still, with just a bit of private talking, we'll soon have a good idea of who to lynch.

Why the scummy vibes? Could you ellaborate on that.

But I do wonder why he asked that question though. Maybe he has something.

Could you tell more about the reason for that question @TheCapsFan ?

The_Pikachu has not been officially subbed in yet.

Also, please be more active in-thread guys.

Well, we seem to have gone half a day phase without any votes... Shocking.

Vote: TheCapsFan

I have been getting scummy vibes from you since the beginning. Your post above asking Leetic what kind of kill it was also seems to be an attempt to draw attention away from yourself.
Why the scummy vibes? Could you ellaborate on that.

But I do wonder why he asked that question though. Maybe he has something.

Could you tell more about the reason for that question @TheCapsFan ?

The reason for the question is because originally, leetic had Doctor Floptopus' name at the top of the Role PM, until he replaced it with Maniacal Engineer's. I knew that Flop was inactive, but I couldn't remember if she was subbed out or not. leetic also didn't specify in the Phase Change post whether it was a modkill or a nightkill. So I wanted to clarify that it was indeed a nightkill and not a modkill based on inactivity, since if it was a modkill, it would have meant that the mafia's kill had been blocked in some way. @mariowie remember that I have a passive role that triggers upon my death, I wouldn't know any extra information anyway.

Regardless, scummy vibes from the beginning? Hun, in the span of the last week I've been promoted to a mod out of the blue, had one two-day exam, two tests, band assessment (for which one piece I was the featured soloist *flips hair*), mod training, and a shit-ton of personal issues/friend drama that I've had to settle. I haven't been able to give this game half the attention it deserves; Nor SWRM, in which there are other additive problems mostly accumulating in the fact that I need to go back to Mafia School (more on that following the conclusion of both games).

And anyway, if I were scum, there would be no need to ask that question in the first place, since I would know if the kill had gone through or not.

In my defense, your vote could be scummy because you could be mafia attempting to sheep yourself onto a less-active user with a scummy role to start a mislynch. However, I don't think you're mafia, and I'm not going to vote for you, mostly because Oh My God U Do Not Suck Because You're A Pretty Cool Dude (for Ryuu I suppose we could abbreviate that as OMGUDNSBYAPCD)

Okay, that's why I mentioned you so we have some context regarding your question.

It's a Monday, leetic:p

Vote: mariowie

Commence Operation Chocolate.

Or is this just due to low blood sugar...

Hmm okay, well I will see how that will play out, but for now good night Ryuu

~~Sweet dreams my prince :3 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom