• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monty Python Mafia - And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mariowie and @TheCapsFan

You two are currently my top suspects for reasons I will elaborate upon later in this post. I would like to hear each of your top two suspects as well, along with why. Please provide original insight rather than rehashing other people's ideas, and if your reasons are similar, you can say that, but dig for something else. This question also applies to anyone else reading it.

@Zexy @Kakashi Hatake @Ryuutakeshi @Freesia @Slife @AussieEevee

Now you all should've read that question ;D

Anyway, TheCapsFan. I originally found you extremely protown when you subbed in, and I think thats what you wanted to happen. With your list of reads about day 1. My issue is though, that despite your deep analysis of past information, you've contributed next to nothing about recent events. It seems to me as if you were trying to give yourself protown status by giving the least information for the town to work with. Also, your claim of restless spirit cannot be proven without your death, making it an easy scumclaim.

Mariowie, you can look back at any of my posts when it was you or Elie to be lynched to see why I suspect you and they still ring true. You post, but you never contribute. Coupled with a vanilla claim and I believe you are likely a vanilla godfather due to the easiness of claiming vanilla as godfather.

My vote is up in the air right now, but I'll post it before I go to bed, now lets see some scumhunting from everyone, shall we?

mariowie and Caps are also my top suspects
won't go into much detail because I don't want to reveal privately discussed info and I'm somewhat tired so I'll place a vote and leave
VOTE: TheCapsFan
I believe Caps is scummier because Elie/mariowie interactions when they were both in lynch danger didn't feel very forced from mariowie's part. mariowie is still new to the game so I doubt scum!him could've got a natural d2 clash with Elie. still, with enough coaching from him, it is possible, given how his posts aren't that good past that point, but Caps still looks scummier

Some great responses there guys. Seriously, very compelling points. I've taken them all into consideration and decided to Vote: TheCapsFan. Even if there's 3 mafia left we are allowed one more mislynch. This one we lose the least if Caps flips town because Restless Spirit will kick in.

To answer your question, DrumBeats, I will say on second lookthrough that I don't like Aussie's discussion yesterday of how he's all afraid of ME, and then ME dies during the night... To me, that seems a little suspect. His sheep on SM isn't very good either; he just finds the Random Action role odd.

I can't choose between Zexy and Ryuu on sus #2. Sure, Ryuu lead the lynch on SM. But he also drew attention directly to himself, and I don't really know what to think about that. Zexy on the other hand, pushed really really hard on SM, and looked really bad when SM flipped town. SM even said that he found Zexy generally scummy.

Everyone else seems town to me, except Mariowie who I'm unsure of.

@Ryuutakeshi we have a pretty much conf scum if you really did get a doctor claim, btw. Town Doctor was already killed.

I do not fear ME the way you do. If I were scum, I would not lynch him there, and let the suspicion stand on him from Flop's time with the role. Instead, I would have ideally gone for Zexy, since Tracker is a power role.

No, I'm not saying that. There was good reason to vote for SM, although I should have interpreted it the other way. I'm saying that it's just a sheep; everyone else contributed much more adequate reasoning to vote on SM yesterday than you did.

I'm a bit confused about everything that's going on so my only top scum read right now is Mariowie, because of his early post that made it seem like he hastily wanted to get an easy lynch on T_P and because of his fishy vanilla claim. There's a few people I'm having second thoughts about, but I'll disclose that information once I've checked in with a few people and hopefully made sense of things.

I do not fear ME the way you do. If I were scum, I would not lynch him there, and let the suspicion stand on him from Flop's time with the role. Instead, I would have ideally gone for Zexy, since Tracker is a power role.
Exactly. So you NK ME and point fingers at me. Oldest trick in the book.

No, I'm not saying that. There was good reason to vote for SM, although I should have interpreted it the other way. I'm saying that it's just a sheep; everyone else contributed much more adequate reasoning to vote on SM yesterday than you did.

Which is my meta. And why Elie and Zexy get annoyed at me. I am horrible at building a case

Night 4: Pining For The Fjords

One time, a man went to the pet store to file a complaint, as he thought his parrot was dead. A few people thought that the parrot was clearloy sleeping and shot it for lying. However, it became obvious that that act accomplished very little.

Dear TheCapsFan,

You are the Resting Parrot! The guy who bought you from the pet store thinks you're dead, but obviously, you're just sleeping. The fact that you can convince someone that you're dead makes you (somewhat ironically) the Restless Spirit. If you are killed, you still have the ability to post in thread, however, you lose the ability to vote and use outside contact if you're dead. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Night 4 has begun. The phase will end on Wednesday 8:00 AM ETC[/QUOTE]

And that's why I voted for mariowie. So, this next day phase, how about we do that?

200.gif

I promised memes, did I not? \o/

Considering how strongly I was questioning Elieson in my private chats with others, I still find it weird that people think I'm mafia.

Day 5: We Found A Witch

A man was found setting up a witch trial. Since the mafia knew how accurate they were, the man was shot.

Dear Slife,

You are Sir Bedevere! You originally worked with witch trials, but after King Arthur saw your skill at the witch trials, he decided to make you a Knight of the Round Table. Your skill at the witch trials makes you a Cop. Every night, send me CHECK: (Player name) and I will tell you whether that player is town or Mafia. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Day 5 has begun. The phase will end on Friday 8:00 AM ETC

Last edited:
Vote: Kakashi Hatake

If we're at MYLO right now we've already got the situation resolved and know all three mafia. If not, then it's two of three people and we have enough mislynches available to solve it so theoretically we've already won town.

Mario being the first target makes the most sense because Kakashi's inactivity makes him less threatening as mafia, and we know for sure that if Mario flips town, Kakashi has to be mafia. Very likely though, both will flip scum.

Unvote: Kakashi Hatake
Vote: Mariowie

I just realized I put the wrong name in my vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom