• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monty Python Mafia - And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
me whenever I view the thread

200.gif

Hi guys I'm sorry for being inactive. I was just having a difficult time following through all the pages and understanding everything that's been going on, and I'm sorry to Zexy especially since he tried to help me out. U~U But I'm ready to finally vote and I'm hoping I don't make a mistake, but if I do forgive me please! :)

Vote: Ryuutakeshi

He just gives off a 'scummy' vibe to me.

No, not at all.

How exactly am I giving off a scummy vibe? Why do people keep saying that? What have I done to give this impression?

Night 5: Consult the Book of Armements

A few users saw a guy trying to fight them with fresh fruit. A few users decided to kill him for that reason.

Dear Ryuutakeshi,

You are the Self Defense Against Fresh Fruit Instructor! You are an expert on protecting people against dangerous fruits, especially bananas. Your expertise on defense makes you the Doctor. Every night, PM me PROTECT: (Player's name) and that player will be immune to nightkills and vigkills. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

After seeing what those users had done, the rest of the users decided that one lynch wasn't enough for the day, and consulted the Book of Armements to kill one of the users who killed the fruit guy.

Dear mariowie,

You are the Killer Rabbit! You may look cute and cuddly, but you have nasty sharp teeth and are the most foul tempered rodent/lagomorph I've ever seen. You can be defeated by the Holy Hand Grenade. Anyway, your cute looks make you the Godfather. All cop checks on you will come back as town. You are allied with the Mafia and win when the town's defeat is inevitable.

Night 5 has begun. The phase will end on Saturday 8:00 AM EST

Last edited:
Nobody expects the double lynch.(Well atleast I didn't)

GG you all and go scum go.

When you're right, you're right. And so I go.

UNLEASH THE TIGER!

Sorry, both hosts are busy. Phase extended until further notice.

Day 6: The Tale of Sir Lancelot

In the quest for the Holy Grail, another knight was killed in the search.

Dear DrumBeats,

You are Sir Lancelot the Brave! You are a Knight of the Round Table. You tried to save a damsel in distress from an arranged marriage, but your actions went a little overboard and you are not in good standing with the police. As a result, you are the Miller. Any cop checks on you will turn back as Mafia. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

Day 6 has begun. The phase will end in 48 hours or once a hammer vote is reached. Today is a MYLO day... sort of.

I figured this was going to happen here, but we should be able to take it home guys. Good luck in MYLO.

So @Freesia; and @AussieEevee;
Maniacal Engineer is the last scum!

He claimed 1x vigilante, I asked him to send a kill on someone other than DrumBeats, it never went through.
I was roleblocked, which means ME couldn't have been roleblocked as well.
Which means he lied.

Let's end this
VOTE: Maniacal Engineer

Night 6: Terrorizing Helpless Young Men

As the number of people was decreasing, someone noticed a gang leader in their presence. That gang leader was soon killed.

Dear Maniacal Engineer,

You are one of Hell's Grannies! You are a member of a dangerous crime orginization that terrorizes helpless young men. Interestingly, several other dangerous gangs such as the Baby Snatchers and Keep Left Signs have formed as well. Anyway, your strength makes you the Strongman, which means that your kills bypass Doctor and Seraph Knight protection. You are allied with the Mafia, and you win when the town's defeat is inevitable.

Night 6 has begun. The phase will end in 24 hours or whenever all night actions are submitted.

Cool. What's even cooler is that after the talk I had with Freesia I believe she is the last mafia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom