• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Monty Python Mafia - And There Was Much Rejoicing (TOWN VICTORY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get home and check Bulba to see this?

fucking

i don't even know anymore. I'll post after I'm done baking with my lilmiss...cake day is a promise best if upheld...
Do you want to see cop lynched D1? I don't. I think we have a doctor so I claimed

You're kinda backed into a corner here. And if we do have a doc, they'd now have to protect you the entire game.

Do you want to see cop lynched D1? I don't. I think we have a doctor so I claimed

Why couldn't you have been a bit cryptic about it? Even if you are cop, is a flat out claim necessary?

You're kinda backed into a corner here. And if we do have a doc, they'd now have to protect you the entire game.

Which basically demands that any theoretical Doc and/or Watcher is now obligated to remain glued to said cop, letting scum and potential ITP have basically free pickings on the entire rest of the game with little fear of punishment.

I hope your well thought out plan of claiming immediately after being pressured a bit on D1 is worth it.

Why couldn't you have been a bit cryptic about it? Even if you are cop, is a flat out claim necessary?

Which basically demands that any theoretical Doc and/or Watcher is now obligated to remain glued to said cop, letting scum and potential ITP have basically free pickings on the entire rest of the game with little fear of punishment.

I hope your well thought out plan of claiming immediately after being pressured a bit on D1 is worth it.

I still think you could've handled the pressure differently. For a self-proclaimed aggressive player, your ego deflated rather quickly.

I still don't believe your claim and I'm now more suspicious of you for making the incredibly convenient cop claim with little justification to the claim itself until afterwards.

*if you gave earlier justification, totally ignore this, as I'll see it in a few hrs.

I'm the cop...
What? Are you kidding me? This is exactly my point and why I think you're scummy. Instead of directly addressing the accusations towards yourself you're coming up with whatever you can think of to get yourself out of this situation without a proper defense. But this cop claim has taken it to a new level. It was way too early to make a claim like this. You could have defended yourself more before resorting to this. Now you've screwed town doc if you actually are cop, or you'll just end up dying anyway. I think you could have handled this situation much better. I don't know if I'm willing to take my vote off you.

Screw it, at this point there's no reason not to.

Vote: The_Pikachu

Frankly, if you are the cop I'm not counting on you being much use to the town if today is anything to go on. I just... I don't understand how you thought that a claim like that was beneficial.

I disagree. As a cop, he may be able to give us some information before he passes. The doctor wouldn't necessarily have to be on him every night, because it becomes a mind game with the mafia at that point. Is he protected or is he not? The mafia would have to decide to kill him or not and the doctor doesn't have to protect him every night. I don't understand everyone's resentment for the claim. If he truly is cop, he was right to claim now in order to get us to back off. I don't appreciate how he made the role claim his sole defense, but I do not think a day one lynch is worth risking the cop. The claim probably would've been better as a private claim to one person to try to get them to switch the target, but honestly him claiming is not screwing over anybody. Better to have a cop needing protection than a lynched cop.

That being said, I feel like we've gotten a ton of information out of today, and I'm confident we can get more tonight through night actions. I personally would like to call attention to Mariowie's lack of reasoning which started the Pikachu bandwagon. His reasoning was "Zexy and Drumbeat's" reasoning, effectively clearing him of guilt for the mislynch while initiating the vote pileup that followed. That combined with his relative inactivity this phase makes me feel like he is a safer lynch target for today. We will have more information about Pikachu in later phases, as if he is not cop then the real cop will be able to find somebody to out him/herself to after clearing them.

Vote: mariowie

*Is very late*

...Well, considering my lack of activity at all recently, which is likely to continue for a while, I think it would be best to ask @leetic if I could be subed out. Thank you.

@The_Pikachu; where did you learn the phrases “seer cover” and “n0 peek” anyway? I haven’t seen you playing in MU… as for being unable to read you, I exposed you as scum in two games in the past. And I don’t really buy the cop claim, sorry. My vote stays. I didn’t like your defense, and the claim only made it worse.

DrumBeats looks good for unvoting you and voting mariowie, though, a player who doesn’t know how you play and has never seen mariowie before should do that. Ryuu also looks OK. I start having my doubts with RC, mainly because he’s never played as scum before and could’ve tried faking interactions like this.

You know, 10 min before Phase end. I was sitting there waiting. Then I started programming.

Now its an hour after phase update...

Votes locked. Phase update inbound

Night 1: Oh Brave Sir Robin
After a long day of diccussions and traveling the town came to conclusion the lad they named "Pikachu" did not deserve to life any longer.

As Pikachu got burned alive, he was still doing what he did best, Watching around him. Till he coudn't see no more.

Just as Pikachu stopped moving and screaming, The guy who stripped him ran to the group of people watching, he showed them the emblem Pikachu wore. One that all the Knights of the Round Table always brought with them.

Dear The_Pikachu,

You are Sir Robin! You are a Knight of the Round Table. You used to keep minstrels who would sing about how brave you are, despite the fact that you're cowardly. (That is, until the minstrels were eaten, of which there was much rejoicing.) Anyway, your cowardly nature keeps you on the sidelines watching the action, so you are the Watcher. Every night, you can PM me WATCH:(Player name) and I will send you a list of everyone who visited that player. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

N1 has now started. N1 will end at 8PM CET

I'm the cop...

After a long day of diccussions and traveling the town came to conclusion the lad they named "Pikachu" did not deserve to life any longer.

As Pikachu got burned alive, he was still doing what he did best, Watching around him. Till he coudn't see no more.

Just as Pikachu stopped moving and screaming, The guy who stripped him ran to the group of people watching, he showed them the emblem Pikachu wore. One that all the Knights of the Round Table always brought with them.

Dear The_Pikachu,

You are Sir Robin! You are a Knight of the Round Table. You used to keep minstrels who would sing about how brave you are, despite the fact that you're cowardly. (That is, until the minstrels were eaten, of which there was much rejoicing.) Anyway, your cowardly nature keeps you on the sidelines watching the action, so you are the Watcher. Every night, you can PM me WATCH:(Player name) and I will send you a list of everyone who visited that player. You are allied with the town and win when the Mafia is eliminated.

N1 has now started. N1 will end at 8PM CET

Pikachu claims cop, but is instead The Watcher... I'm sorry, what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom