• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More Pokemon Chronicles

If there's never a GS remake, maybe it could end up as filler after DP...

Hmm...What we need...

May, Drew, Harley, & co. WE NEED THIS. And maybe it would include something about the GS Ball?

GS Ball. WE ALSO NEED THIS.

Max? No. Maybe just a cameo in...somewhere, to show what his first Pokemon is. (Ralts? Shuppet? As likely as James coming back to get his Chimecho or Ash getting his Pidgeot/Primeape/Butterfree back. Or TR getting Lickitung/Victreebel/Arbok & Weezing.)

(Actually, people are predicting at least two of those for the 10th movie.)

Brendan/GSC Rival/Lukas/Lunick/Aria/Leaf/DP Rival/Wally? That'd be awesome, but unlikely.

Colosseum Special/Chronicle. Followed by an XD Special/Chronicle. I wouldn't trust the writers with two full seasons of Orre, or even one: They'd undoubtably replace Wes/Michael with Ash. And if they did, I'd SCREAM.
In addition to Wes, Rui, and Michael, we need Miror B and his huge afro.

Random neglected games? TCG GB, TCG GB 2, or Trozei? Or...Pokemon Channel has Pichu Brothers in it, so why not have a Pichu Bros short based on Pokemon Channel?

Fiore would make a good Chronicle/Special. Since I mentioned above that there's a lack of Lunick and Aria, I'd want to see Prof Hastings and Gordor, and, of course, The Go-Rock Quads.

I'd want something about Battle Revolution, but that could work out in the main anime, as a BF-like competition.

More Mewtwo.Maybe a day in the city,interacting with plenty of people while utilizing his slick looking human form. >:eek:

A cape is "human form"?

No,Mewtwo would somehow acquire an ability to transform into human shape,a la Latias from Movie 5.I created a topic about this a long time ago actually.And of course Mewtwo would still keep the cape on,makes him look more stylin'.

No, Mewtwo's human form is putting on glasses.

No one will recognize him.

Max? No. Maybe just a cameo in...somewhere, to show what his first Pokemon is. (Ralts? Shuppet? As likely as James coming back to get his Chimecho or Ash getting his Pidgeot/Primeape/Butterfree back. Or TR getting Lickitung/Victreebel/Arbok & Weezing.)
Max currently intends to go back for Ralts when he is ready to start his journey. It's more likely to happen than other trainers going back for their Pokémon if only because Max probably won't get to start his journey in the actual show.

I would like some Petalburg City episodes, which I'm confident we will get if we get other specials. It's the equivalent of Oak's lab for May's Pokémon so there's something that Max haters can perhaps look forward to.

hey about ritchie or something involving based on xd and colosseum

its maybe of how the frontier brains set up shop in kanto

The history of the Frontier Brains is something that would have fit better in the actual BF season.

And now I want to see Max take on Butch and Cassidy single-handedly. It probably wouldn't help their characters much but it would be awesome for Max. The Petalburg Gym greenhouse is a natural target since it has the Pokémon of a strong Gym Leader and an established coordinator.

I would love to see an episode where Max uses a Treecko, Slakoth, and Ralts to totally kick around Butch and Cassidy.

And now I want to see Max take on Butch and Cassidy single-handedly. It probably wouldn't help their characters much but it would be awesome for Max. The Petalburg Gym greenhouse is a natural target since it has the Pokémon of a strong Gym Leader and an established coordinator.

Butch/Cassidy (and TR in general) don't really operate in the Hoenn region. They still apparently don't. You'd think that now that Magma/Aqua are gone that Giovanni would expand his operations there but apparently he isn't.

As for the Petalburg Gym, how often do Gym leaders get attacked? Norman is considered to be famous but you'd think someone like Juan, being a former Grand Festival winner and water champion would be a better target. I'm pretty certain Juan is more powerful than Norman too, at any rate.

And I'd still like to know why people think the writers are going to do something special with the AG characters considering the writers swept them under the carpet. Unlike Misty, who still gets to narrate anniversary specials, the writers don't seem to care about reminding us of the other characters. The D/P series essentially ignores nearly everything from AG aside from the few Pokemon still on the gang that were caught there. Hell, even Tracey gets cameos in D/P, and when even Tracey is promoted over the AG characters, you know they're screwed.

I guess because the AG gang are implied to be doing stuff that can't really be put aside. I'd say it's harder to come up with an in-story excuse for them to reappear for two episodes.

Besides, the only old coordinator anyone wants to see get all super-dressed-up is Harley anyway.

And Butch and Cassidy have taken enough of a beating. They're getting thrown around by people like Delia...to think, they were once supposed to be a threat. It's not even impressive anymore to have a character beat them.

The history of the Frontier Brains is something that would have fit better in the actual BF season.

I just hope that it would consistent, while we base it on the regional starter that they have.

We can assume: PQ Lucy's from Johto (Cyndaquil), Tucker's from Hoenn (Swampert via evo), and PM Spenser's a Kanto local (Venusaur via evo).

Non-sequitur: I just hope that we'd see Norman breed May's Skitty with a Wailord, although I'd like to see May get pissed off at his breeding them together.

Although, I'd like to see May and Max go home 1st, as she goes later to Johto alone.

how about a chronicle episode explaining wha happened to the burned tower and the 3 beasts died ec.

Some stuff on the history of the Pokémon World would make an interesting episode. Maybe set in one of the Trainer Schools.

So the main question is how to address the Butch and Cassidy problem. (But don't downplay Delia. She and Mr. Mime showed a lot of potential.) Just making them the main enemies again reduces any progress made in BF. Some episodes can be carried without reccuring villains but the writers seem to need them for other episodes. And just making a different pair the new punching bags wouldn't help much.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom