• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most painful experience you ever had?

You know those little plastic cars that kids ride around in? the ones with no floors that you push with your feet? I went down a steep hill in one of those. I ended up scraping half the skin off of my left foot on a concrete step halfway down. I'm actually glad that happened, because if I had built up enough speed and reached the bottom of the hill, I'm pretty sure I would have busted my head open.

The last day of PE (gym class for Americans maybe?) we were playing football. I never took part really and the teacher was always pissed off at me, so when I got hit there by the football he found it pretty hilarious. In all honesty it was though. ;o

I also fell down a hill on a mountain and got a few bad scratches on my chest. It looked a lot worse than it felt.

Getting stung by a wasp was pretty painful, but because I was terrified (and still am) of them so I think it could've been mostly in my head.

There could be a few more but they're the ones that seem most prominent in my memory. Ouch.

being in a car crash when I was three. :( It was scary seeing glass fly all over.

When I was little I was sliding around in my socks on our floorboards. I slipped and fell over, hitting my face on the corner of the wall and breaking my nose. I remember crying for a very long time.

Now when I put my fingers at the bridge of my nose and pull up slightly, I can feel a click.

Oh crud, right now I'm expierience a BAD toothache from my top right canine tooth. The adult ones are going the wrong way, towards my top front teeth. The gum area above my baby canine is red and hurting like CRAZY. Worse, my orthodontist, who was planning to pull my baby teeth out in April, isn't working over the weekend, so I'm stuck with a hurting mouth for 2 more days :-(

Breaking my tailbone in football practice because coach didn't explain how to put in our pads right.

Let me add on a bit.
Basically I had my butt pad in wrong and we were scrimmaging and I was a line-man. But on the defense he put two jocks that were both bigger and stronger than me. I got layed out the whole time and the repeated collisions eventually broke it.

My most painful experience was a definitely when I took my industrial piercing. It sounds quite ridiculous, when you compared that I got into a car accident a few years ago, where I broke some bones and was too near of a death anyway. Industrial hurt a lot :-D. I don't regret taking it though, but it just really really really hurt.

Believe it or not, a stomachache I got a few months ago. I had a severe iron deficiency at the time too so I just lying in bed while it felt like I'd swallowed a freaking knife. I could barely move. I was also hearing high-pitched noises in my left ear, I kept getting double vision, and my legs were cramped up, kind of like in the morning after a long ski trip.

Once I was running along a sidewalk, and I suddenly tripped. My knees and palms were pouring out blood. There was blood dripping on the sidewalk! It hurt like hell (to whatever extent that hurts), but I'm too tough to cry over spilt blood.

when i was in the 6th grade i was jumping on these cement little planters and i tripped when i was going to jump to another one so i landed face first on to it and busted my whole eyebrow skin open then at the hospital i had the most painful shot ever to numb it(right there on you eyebrow are is super sensitive)

1. When I was around 6-7, I was almost attacked by a dog, so as I was backing away I backed right into a trash bag, only for it to have something sharp in it. I wound up not being attack by the dog, but with me wearing shoes with no backs, I had my heel sliced open from this sharp object. All I remember the pain, and the fact that I was screaming as I was carried inside. Even though it really can't be seen anymore, I still have the scar.

2. One day when I was 8, I was getting in the car and saw a bug. Being terrified of them, I freaked out, hit my head on the door spilting it slightly. My head hurt all day, and nobody knew.

3. When I was 11 I was riding my bike with my friend when I slamed my leg into a pole. I really thought I broke it...it hurt so bad.

4. Getting a root canal was so painful for me. I hope I never have to get another one. It was worse than getting my wisdom tooth pulled.

There are so many more that I can't even remember.

When I got hit in the mouth by a speeding cricket ball.

Last edited:
I took a hockey puck to the nuts once and there was that time I broke my arm. My x-ray looked like a bowl of frosted flakes.

When I runned so fast that I hitted a wall and a small part of my face opened and started bleeding. Though I don't remember exactly how it happened.

When I walked into a sliding glass door, almost breaking my nose, before falling backwards into the glass coffee table.

Probably not as painful as preferable for this thread, because I'm not overly sensitive to pain and when I do fall, etc. (Which happens frequently) I manage to land in a minimally injurous manner. (That, or I'm simply under-reacting. I tend to freak others out more than myself).

Anyway, I have two-ish. The first one, I was learning how to ice-skate and I fell backwards and more or less slammed my head on the ground.

Also, on what may or may not have been on the same day, my mother and I were ice-skating and I had my hands in her back pockets and she fell, turning my entire fingernail purple. Then we went to the doctor and they made a little hole to drain all the blood out.

Lastly, if this even counts, I get cramps every so often that are frequently quite painful. I hate pills, but sometimes I decide to take the easy route and take pain medication.

Falling (Or more like sliding out of bed) aand hitting my desk lamp which was on and on the floor so it burnt me.

My most painful experience was getting stoned by older kids. And no, weed wasn't involved.

Back
Top Bottom