• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most painful experience you ever had?

Zhwoobatte

NO MORE PANCAKES
Reaction score
What is the most painful experience you've ever encountered? (Physically, not mentally) Mine was when I stepped on a toothpick when I was 7 and it went 2 miles inches into my foot. Pulling it out was just as painful.:banghead:

Mine was probably when I was riding my biek...and crashed into the back of a parked SUV....:sweat:

When I was 2, my brother (Then 5) pushed me into a doorknob on a clost, and the doorknob made a 1-inch gash on the top on my head. I ended up getting stiches without anestetic (Because I didn't let the doctor give me it). The scar is still there, but you have to look through my hair to see it.

Mine was probably when I stepped on a 5 inch nail (one of those big ones) and it went right in under my left foot. About 3-4 inches deep.
It was stuck in there that my dad had to get the hammer and use the back of it to pull it out.

I was 6-8?

I don't even want to think about it :(

Thanks.

Rolled a 300 pound cart carrying a portable stage over my right foot.

Also, in second grade, went off a bike jump, missed the landing, and ended up cracking my chin open on the pavement.

I was running down a hallway in socks, and slipped. I slammed into a wall, and fractured my skull.

Mine was probably when I stepped on a 5 inch nail (one of those big ones) and it went right in under my left foot. About 3-4 inches deep.
It was stuck in there that my dad had to get the hammer and use the back of it to pull it out.

I was 6-8?

I don't even want to think about it :(

Thanks.

Ouch! Kind of like mine, but over 9,000 times worse.

Also, in second grade, went off a bike jump, missed the landing, and ended up cracking my chin open on the pavement.

How far open? Oh wait, don't answer that. *shudder*

Childbirth. Twice. I win.

Probably also the time when I skidded on the floor at a water park in the Wisconsin Dells when I was 6 and ended up getting a 5-inch scrape on my right butt cheek. It hurt like HECK!!!!!!!!!!

Broke my shoulder when I was 14 in football practice. And I was bleeding.

Cutting the area above my eye open after slamming into a radiator, and then having to get stitches for it. Getting the stitches out wasn't very pleasant either.

having the weight of my parents' bed on one of my little toes.

That just gives me chills. I can actually feel the pain of that just by reading it.

Childbirth. Twice. I win.

My mom told me when she gave birth to me, she didn't feel any pain at all...and with my sister, well, she had a C-section for her. But I think she was lying. I can't imagine it NOT being painful.

Please note: The thread is from 6 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom