• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Murder in the Dark [Game inactive, please restart]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Murder in the Dark

:156: lol We might aswell wait since there's only two places left now, keep on posting to keep this thread active

Do you guys all think we should start the game? I thought I went through this already with someone? I'd rather wait... What do you guys think?

Make a final deadline for entries. That's fair right?

:260: MUST.KEEP.THREAD.ALIVE!!! Where's PIKACHULUVER!!!???

:260: MUST.KEEP.THREAD.ALIVE!!! Where's PIKACHULUVER!!!???

I'm still here... busy weekend ahead, homework, partying, I'm goiing to put the official deadline down now, I'll edit the first post!

IF I WERE YOU AND I HAVEN'T SIGNED UP, I WOULD JOIN UP NOW! lol but just join, time doesn't wait for any pokemon, apart from Dialga and Palkia lol

IMPORTANT Edit: HURRY! WE NEED TO START THE GAME SOMETIME! There is now an official deadline for jioning! Please sign up before:
February 14th at EXACTLY 12:00 PM!!! That is when we WILL start the game, so DON'T be late!!!!!

(=< You do know what this means don't you? It means there is exactly 13 mins until I pm the murderer and the games start! (=<

:006: yeaaaaa 8 minutes left (i think)

alright.... I am now going to PM the muderer to tell them that I chosen them... >=D BE VERY SCARED! XD

:260: Well......Thats good because the games finally gonna start but bad because we're all gonna die....

... (=< I HAVE NOW PMed THE MURDER!!! REMEMBER YOU CANNOT SAY WHO YOU ARE!!!

EDIT: you can now pm me who you want your first victim to be... be sure to check the list on who it is and tell me the exact data! E.X.
No. 1. :077: Ponytachu (pikachuluver44)

:lx222: OH MY GOD!!! WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!! AHHHHH!!! *runs around like a crazy mainiac*

:lx088: ... yes, because running around like a crazy mainiac is going to help right? I thought you were brave... now im not voting you...

:254: *wakes up* huh? Murderer has been chosen? Please don't kill me off the first. HAVE MERCY KILLER T.T

:156: *Hears the grandfather clock strike 12* Flare streches in the cushion besides the fire place only to smell the scent of murderer. DUN DUN DUNNN! lol (spare me!)

:lx222: When's the murder going to happen and HOW?!?! I'm ready to investigate the crime!... that is if it's not me who dies... PLEASE MURDER, DON'T PICK ME!!!... but if you really hate me then pick me... just remember, I'M WATCHING YOU the joking pikachu! (=<

EDIT: OH MY GOD!!! I ALREADY FOND OUT WHO KILLER IS!!! GUYS IT'S- IT'S *gets tripped down the stairs* Ouch that really hurt- on the other hand... night.... night... *is now dead* (yes I'm quick with being killled aren't I!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom