• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Murder, She Wrote - Endgame - jdthebud victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you enjoy this game?
Yes.
What did you think of the "do anything" format?
It's great and what made this game so unique. But it needs some working out to become balanced.
What did you think of the role powers, and the balance in general?
Role powers were interesting but perhaps Mido needed a stronger one. The good thing when it comes to balance is that Mido's chances should've been 1/7 and not 1/2 since it's every man for himself anyway, but Mido could still use help.
What did you think of the story?
Basic but just what was needed.
Would you have done anything differently? What would you have changed?
Give people a few hints on how you intend it to play out. In regular games this becomes obvious as roles flip, here you couldn't have told.
Do you want to see this format again in the future?
Definitely!
Do you have any other comments/thoughts?
#ZexyBestMoD2k17 :p

Before I took my short vacation, I was keeping up on this game. I was interested in what you two could do with the series, and I have to admit, this looks hella fun. Honestly from the outside I kind of guessed it was Mido, but kudos to JD for finally arresting her. GG all! :)

Did you enjoy this game?
Yes :)
What did you think of the "do anything" format?
It was really awesome, and I think it made the game feel real in a sense.
What did you think of the role powers, and the balance in general?
Other than Mido, everyone was balanced pretty well. If Mido had more power, it would've been perfect.
What did you think of the story?
Like the others said, basic, but I thought it really fitted the game. I wouldn't have minded a complex story though, and you could delve into it for clues about other players and stuff. That might've made it easier to find info.
Would you have done anything differently? What would you have changed?
Probably turned off the mower... But I liked riding it around. I would've spent more time in other rooms. I still hadn't visited the bathroom or the second bedroom.
Do you want to see this format again in the future?
Definitely!
Do you have any other comments/thoughts?
Sorry about the lawnmower! I wanted to fully explore the 'do anything' feature.

9z0GP5G.png

Now you suggest this? I would have totally done that right away.
Thats kinda the thing about this format. If you can find a lighter/match and a fuel source, you could have set the place on fire :p

You could have just turned the gas on too, which would have filled the area with an explosive mixture

The possibilities are limited only by the objects in the game world

Thats kinda the thing about this format. If you can find a lighter/match and a fuel source, you could have set the place on fire :p

You could have just turned the gas on too, which would have filled the area with an explosive mixture

The possibilities are limited only by the objects in the game world
In my defense I didn't find much. I really only found a pen and razors.

I think something like that was mentioned in FT in the RM Mafia 2.
*ahem* Zexy Zombies were actually first mentioned in the acclaimed Mafia Masterpiece "It's All About ME Mafia," and have become a running gag and reference in the BMU.
In "Random Messages Mafia 2" we got the origin of the Zexy Zombies, as well as the introduction of TheCapsFan's entertaining hat tricks.

Just for everyone that doesn't have access to Mido's PMs, this is the Pen she is referring to

The pen is made of black plastic and says "Zexy's Lynching Arcade" on it. It's a videogame arcade located in the center of town, and was one of Jasmine's favourite hangouts. Her favourite game was "Zexy Zombies".

I actually don't know the Zexy zombies reference.
The idea is that my special power in BMU (Bulbagarden Mafia Univese) is being able to ressurect zombies. When they first appeared not much was revealed about them and it kinda seemed like they were infinite. But now it's known that I ressurect them from the TWR Graveyard and their number is finite, as I can only ressurect one for each time I've dead in a TWR game. And even though they were fully expended (at the time) in my Random Messages 2 death scene, it's still a nice way to satire that I've played TONS of games I guess :p I also like the power choice ME gave me because I feel like it fits me; if I had a superpower I'd prefer it being something that lets clones fight for me while I stand back and just give commands. Besides it's kinda cheating death a bit.

lmao Aussie. I missed that.
L-M-A-O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom