• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Little Pony: Fallout (Me and Chromia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You know the most dangerous thing to encounter in the wasteland? An swarm of radlocusts. Giant, millions, and dangerous." Appleshot said.

''Don't talk about those things.'' Waterfront said, shivering. ''Oh, hey, you ever been through the really shitty parts of the Fillydelphia ruins?''

''That place sucks, doesn't it? Came across these freaky mutants. Looked like ponies fused together with a bunch of other creatures.'' Waterfront said. ''I literally pissed myself when I saw it. It was that creepy.''

"Then you're doing something wrong, because they're there." Waterfront said. "I saw them. I wasn't even high on jet at the time. I genuinely saw them."

"Yeah. There's something seriously wrong with this place if a freaky mutant tries to rape me." Waterfront said, shuddering.

"Errrrrr." Hope said. Suddenly, New Canterlot came into view. "There it is."

"New Canterlot. Heard it's nothing like Old Canterlot before the war from some ghoul." Waterfront said.

"Some ghoul?" Appleshot asked.

"New Canterlot is nothing but an quick safe town after the bombs fell. It's a giant city now, but still." REM said.

''Some ghoul who's supposedly been alive since before the war.'' Waterfront said.

''Maybe he got irradiated just after the bombs fell or something.'' Waterfront said.

''Nothing. Just reciting what a ghoul told me about Old Canterlot.'' Waterfront said.

''Don't know if it's true. I generally don't trust ghouls.'' Waterfront said.

''Sentient ghouls are cool, but they're time bombs. They could turn feral any moment.'' Waterfront said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom