• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

My Little Pony: Fallout (Me and Chromia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
''Thanks. So, we're ready, then.'' Waterfront said.

Waterfront followed them, occasionally taking a look around to search for raiders or creatures.

"I hope we don't cross any radspiders... Anything but Radspiders..." AS said.

"Arachnophobia, haha." REM laughed.

"Hey, we are not all made of steel so nothing can bite." AS snapped.

''Don't even get me started on those fucking monstrosities.'' Waterfront said.

"From tiny to giant, they just give me the creeps." Appleshot said.

"While we are on the subject, there have been sightings of Deathclaws in the Equestrian Wasteland. That just means danger." REM said.

''Fuck. You've gotta be kidding me. Deathclaws?'' Waterfront asked.

"It doesn't end there," Appleshot started. "Groups of raiders have been taming or mind-controlling dinosaurs from the frozen north. They ride those walking apocalypses around the wasteland like elephants."

''The wasteland gets more and more shitty with every passing day.'' Waterfront said. ''I wonder when it's all going to end.''

"It ends with the EGM." Appleshot said.

"Well, the Dinosaurs and HYDRA doesn't. They were waaaay before the bombs fell." REM said.

"Umm. I don't think you have a problem with any creature with me around." Hope said. She pointed to the Golden Gecko on her head.

''Deathclaws don't like anyone, Hope. And they fucking hate ponies with every fiber of their being.'' Waterfront said. ''And I should know.'' She said before lifting up her tail, revealing three jagged scars running across her flanks and rear.

''Hope, I'm not being a smartass here. Deathclaws don't like anypony. Just trust me on this, okay?'' Waterfront said.

"It doesn't matter." REM said. "The chance on encountering Deathclaws here is 0.09%. They never leave Old Canterlot's radiation."

''Hey, have any of you been to Old Canterlot, by the way?'' Waterfront asked.

"Nobody has been to Old Canterlot for more than seventy years... Too much radiation. Without protection you won't last half an hour there." Appleshot said.

''Umm...'' Sabredance quietly muttered. Waterfront, though, seemingly ignored her. ''I know. Crazy place. What's up with the fog lingering around the inner part of that city?'' She asked.

"Nopony knows for sure. Some say the legendary Chrysalis lives there, some say the goddess Celestia is there. Some even said that a ghost of a pony who survived the bombs haunts that place." Appleshot said.

''Wild stories. Nopony's alive there. I've had the misfortune of having gone through a stray cloud of the stuff. Took me a minute. I felt like proper shit for a month. Started coughing up blood at some point. I think it's some long-lasting toxic stuff.'' Waterfront said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom