• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NEED The Following (updated)

@Syxx; so i will tarde you ether a bagon or gible for a cacnea with drain punch that sounds fair enough

so i will tarde you ether a bagon or gible for a cacnea with drain punch that sounds fair enough
Just remembered. I only have access to one DS right now, so I won't be able to give you a Drain Punch Cacnea. Sorry.

I have a drain punch vileplume and got a tentacool, I just need to transfer them to BW, and I have confirmed that I do have a thunderstone. Do you still need a budew?
the vileplume male :D & yeah i need a budew

@mwto; name what you want in return & i will be available for 2 more hours its getting pretty late here & i'm up early

Hey Born, not to rush you but how are the Staravia and 'karp going?

Breloom male with drain punch
Budew or any family
Tentacool or Tentacruel
Dreamworld Female Nidoran
Dark Pulse Ekans/Arbok

Hidden ability females offered in return : Dratini, Vulpix, staravia, chatot, slowpoke, gligar, pichu, shellos, machop, magikarp, clamperl, burmy, shinx, swablu, exeggcute, bellsprout, cacnea, seel, poliwag, Druddigon, Shieldon.

Right now I can help you with getting everything but the Breloom. I'll have to find someone that can learn it in a Gen 4 game provided I don't have the TM in those games anymore but I can help you with Budew, Tentacool, Nidoran and Ekans. Thankfully I gave my Arbok Dark Pulse before it went through the Transfer.

In regards to the Hidden ability Pokémon I'll accept provided you still need these... let's see.
Ones I want would include Druddigon, Staravia, Chatot, Pichu, Shellos, Machop and Bellsprout. Out of those, I'd want Druddigon, Staravia and Pichu the most... as long as they're females. And Staravia does not have to be a Staravia. If it is a Staravia then that's not a big deal.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom