• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

FT DBHA Female w/ Egg Moves, & Competitive Events/Legendary

let me check my game, i'll let you know :)

edit: sent you a VM
are you sure it has blue pentagon on the left side and can i ask the nature of chikorita. The thundurus is in japanese names so yeah!

What is your FC and IGN so we can trade mine was on my signature below.

are you sure it has blue pentagon on the left side and can i ask the nature of chikorita. The thundurus is in japanese names so yeah!

What is your FC and IGN so we can trade mine was on my signature below.

Yes, it has the Blue Pentagon and it's Calm nature w/ leaf guard. my FC is 5026 - 4731 - 1364 IGN: RiceCakes ... give me a min to delete an FC so i can add yours :)

Yes, it has the Blue Pentagon and it's Calm nature w/ leaf guard. my FC is 5026 - 4731 - 1364 IGN: RiceCakes ... give me a min to delete an FC so i can add yours :)
That's great i will add you now and going online

@obito023 , found myself looking at your list again... I'm very interested in these particular female HA's:

Adamant Timburr w/ Iron Fist - Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Counter, Wide Guard (Dream Ball Female)

Modest Skerlp w/ Adaptability - Acid Armor, Haze, Venom Drench, Toxic Spikes (Dive Ball Female)

i've bred HA female Eevee in every single kurt ball (pairing best ball for each evolution w/ competive nature and full eggmove set) if a 4 IV female HA of one of those would interest you... i also bred 4 IV female anger point (HA) Sandile in dream ball jolly w/ eggmoves (don't know if it's on your list and i skipped it)... i also bred various 4-5 IV Tyrouge vital spirit (HA) with full eggmove set from all 3 of it's evolutions... i have breeding leftovers of all of these atm

Let me know if you're interested in any 2 them and if you have any questions regarding them :)

Last edited:
kk, added you back and online now :)
@obito023 , found myself looking at your list again... I'm very interested in these particular female HA's:

Adamant Timburr w/ Iron Fist - Mach Punch, Drain Punch, Counter, Wide Guard (Dream Ball Female)

Modest Skerlp w/ Adaptability - Acid Armor, Haze, Venom Drench, Toxic Spikes (Dive Ball Female)

i've bred HA female Eevee in every single kurt ball (pairing best ball for each evolution w/ competive nature and full eggmove set) if a 4 IV female HA of one of those would interest you... i also bred 4 IV female anger point (HA) Sandile in dream ball jolly w/ eggmoves (don't know if it's on your list and i skipped it)... i also bred various 4-5 IV Tyrouge vital spirit (HA) with full eggmove set from all 3 of it's evolutions... i have breeding leftovers of all of these atm

Let me know if you're interested in any 2 them and if you have any questions regarding them :)
I already have DBHA Eevee on my list w/ full egg move set but i'm interested w/ your DBHA Sandile if it's female. Do you have any other DBHA F or Rare Ball F to offer.

I have other DBHA F & Rare Ball female that's not on my list to lazy to type all of them! :LOL:

I already have DBHA Eevee on my list w/ full egg move set but i'm interested w/ your DBHA Sandile if it's female. Do you have any other DBHA F or Rare Ball F to offer.

I have other DBHA F & Rare Ball female that's not on my list to lazy to type all of them! :LOL:

Lol no worries! XD ... Yes the anger point dream ball Sandile is female & i would Love to have a female dream ball iron first Timburr for her :D

Actually, I just noticed about an hour ago that i already have female skrelp's HA in a dive ball in pokebank and completely forgot I had it there, so no longer need that one lol

you ok with that trade? :)

Last edited:
Lol no worries! XD ... Yes the anger point dream ball Sandile is female & i would Love to have a female dream ball iron first Timburr for her :D

Actually, I just noticed about an hour ago that i already have female skrelp's HA in a dive ball in pokebank and completely I had it there, so no longer need that one lol

you ok with that trade? :)
Sounds good to me let me breed it first. I have some pending trade to other Trade Forums that i joined have to finish them first, yours should be ready by tomorrow.

Sounds good to me let me breed it first. I have some pending trade to other Trade Forums that i joined have to finish them first, yours should be ready by tomorrow.
ok no problem :)

let me know if you're breeding me for a flawless 5IV - Sp.Atk though.... only because the female HA leftovers of mine are only 4IV's and i don't mind if mine ends up sort a couple IV's either :)

yeah i can breed you 5iv female timburr-Sp.Atk that's no problem :)

kk, I wanna make it fair.. so i'll breed you a 5IV -Sp.Atk female HA too then :)
Your DBHA Female Adamant Nature Timburr is done w/ stats 31/31/31/30/31/31 almost perfect. :LOL: Let me know also if you're done w/ DBHA F Sandile 5IV-Sp.Atk :)

Your DBHA Female Adamant Nature Timburr is done w/ stats 31/31/31/30/31/31 almost perfect. :LOL: Let me know also if you're done w/ DBHA F Sandile 5IV-Sp.Atk :)

Oh Nice! X) ... Yeah I hatched you your DBHA F Sandile 5IV-Sp.Atk yesterday so it's all ready whenever you wanna trade :)

I can trade you a HA female togepi in a dream ball with nasty plot, extrasensory, and psycho shift as egg moves in return for a dream ball hidden ability female eevee.

Would you be willing to trade DBHA ♀'s for DBHA ♀'s? Your Carvanha, Snivy, and Dratini for my Snorunt, Shuckle, and Hoothoot?

I can trade you a HA female togepi in a dream ball with nasty plot, extrasensory, and psycho shift as egg moves in return for a dream ball hidden ability female eevee.
Sorry for the late reply. I'm very interested w/ your DBHA F Togepi but would you do 2:1 trade for DBHA F Eevee coz the gender ratio 12.5% only to get a Female and it's Hidden Ability. I hope you consider it..
Would you be willing to trade DBHA ♀'s for DBHA ♀'s? Your Carvanha, Snivy, and Dratini for my Snorunt, Shuckle, and Hoothoot?
Sorry for the late reply was busy in school well anyway. I'm interested w/ DBHA F Snorunt & Hoothoot sadly i already have shuckle do you have anything else to offer and snivy is 2:1 trade coz the gender ratio is 12.5% only to hatched a female. I hope you consider it..

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom