• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Alolan forms?

People aren't just trying stuff while playing, they went through the game files and got these lists from there. Like said above, we literally know everything concerning the moves, there's no surprises there anymore.
seeing what did they change in creating new moves and new abilities thats not much really... they focused this time more on the plot and graphic details more really.

Hoped for more changes in movesets but eh...Delphox got psychic terrain but not Gravity and not many new ghost,fairy or other moves that she could/should have gotten, but maybe they wait for something planed big in the future

In the recent interview, GF said they don't respond to specific player requests but try to be one step ahead of them. So I don't see them adding new Megas, new Z-Moves, and new regional varients in Gen 8. These are gimmicks from Gen 6 and 7. I even expect the return of HMs.
And it's not like them abandoning popular features will really hurt them financially.

Regional forms is one thing which I hope GF doesn't abandon but it is the most likely to be dropped.
Unfortunately I think this too. Regional variants in Alola are tied to Japan's historical migration patterns to Hawai'i, so it seems like a very Alola-centric concept that they clearly didn't want to expand on in a third version.

I think GF will continue to create unique ways to recycle old Pokemon and make them feel new again. They did it with ME last generation, and with the Alola forms this generation. I'm sure something that recycles old mon will occur next generation. I just hope we get something more like 100 new Pokemon so that those of us who try to play with new mon only have more to choose from.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom