• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Characters

Do you think Cheren is male or male?

• Total voters
Is there any way I can Rep you for this?

I hope that rumor is true, more Pokemon Special-esque storylines is ALWAYS a good thing.

This whole thing does seem similar to the Yellow Arc of Special, although even then there seem to be differences between the Elite Four's goal, N's goal, and Team Plasma's goal. This story is sounding pretty good so far.

This whole thing does seem similar to the Yellow Arc of Special, although even then there seem to be differences between the Elite Four's goal, N's goal, and Team Plasma's goal. This story is sounding pretty good so far.

Not only the Yellow arc, but the RS(Bel's story) arc as well, and if this competition is true, the GSC arc. But we don't know the nature of said competition or if it's even true. It does seem like a fake, though.

It could just be minor. Then again, this'll make the Leaders more active than they were in the past games.

Aloe looks like a potter, a maker of earthenware pots and such. I've seen people doing pottery wearing similar aprons.

So Dento really doesn't have the whites of his eyes depicted D:

So she may be a Ground-Type user?

Side note: She also looks like Iris. Relation?

I guess you can say she is a ground type leader. Normally, gym leaders wear clothes that match their type. And no, I dont see the relation between her and Iris

CoroCoro_Sept_102.png

CoroCoro_Sept_101.png

New pictures released.
We get a glimpse of the inside of Dento's Gym which essentially appears to be a dining area. The badge formerly revealed is also his.

So you get to see a big image of the badge? Bitchin'. I..Cursed?

Dento looks nice but his overworld sprite seems a bit odd. Maybe it's still beta.

what type do you think aloe and dento will specialize in?

I think Dento will specialize in normal type. His badge doesn't strike me as any type in particular.
Aloe maybe Fire, Steel, or Ground.

I'm thinking Dento might be a Normal type leader since there isn't anything notable about him really other than he reminds me of Morty. His badge made me think of the starters because of the red, blue, and green, I guess it would help with you Pokedex. I want him to be a Dark type trainer though, it would be cool to have a gym leader finally for that type.

A dark trainer for the first gym? No way José!

Dento's badge looks like a noodle.

Of course it looks like a noodle. He's supposed to be a butler.

WARNING: DIGUSTING SPOILER BELOW

Anyway, there's this guy I know who's really in those boob-hypnosis stories on the Internet and he suggested that one of the new main characters should be a hot girl/woman with huge, appealing breasts who tries to hypnotize you with them [if you're a guy]...he has a big imagination, so I thought that he'd come up with something good.

I told you that it was digusting.

WARNING: DIGUSTING SPOILER BELOW

Anyway, there's this guy I know who's really in those boob-hypnosis stories on the Internet and he suggested that one of the new main characters should be a hot girl/woman with huge, appealing breasts who tries to hypnotize you with them [if you're a guy]...he has a big imagination, so I thought that he'd come up with something good.

I told you that it was digusting.

Her name is Flannery.

Back
Top Bottom