• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Dub Title

Lucifer Angel

Reaction score
According to tvguide.com the dubbed title for eppy 6 is called

"Different Stroked for Different Blokes"

Then they must have made a typo on the site, because that doesn't make sense.

Then they must have made a typo on the site, because that doesn't make sense.

The "S" and "D" keys are very close together, so that's possible.

Any other sites say this differently?

Like the title, though.

*waits for people to start complaining about PUSA dub titles*

What episode is this for, anyway? The one where Paul returns?

Yes, it is. CN doesn't have anything at any rate. The DP ep for Monday, June 4, the premier, does not have an ep name on it.

Hey, it's better than "Getting Twiggy With It".

Bleh again, I actually kind of like that one.

Does anyone know yet what episode they'll be starting with next week? I'm hearing both a restart from "Following The Maiden's Voyage!!" and beginning from "Dawn of a New Era" (the Budew episode)

Speaking of Dawn of a New Era, if Nando is a bad dude...they better give him a gentle, yet mysterious voice.

Speaking of Dawn of a New Era, if Nando is a bad dude...they better give him a gentle, yet mysterious voice.

Dammit, that makes me think how much more awesome Nascour could've been in my first fic had I done that. I had him being voiced by James Earl Jones o_O

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom