• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Pokémon Discussion

Which flying pokemon in B/W do you prefer?

• Unfezant

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Swoobat

Votes: 15 8.2%
  • Sigllyph

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Archeops

Votes: 38 20.9%
  • Swanna

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Braviary

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • Mandibuzz

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Pfffft, i'll use a legendary.

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 6.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i prefer kyurem!his ugly but strong!!

How can you this ugly?
picture.php

So cute!

I think Kyurem is not ugly or creepy. Ok, maybe a tad bit creepy when you think about him being the empty, frozen shell of a once(?) powerful dragon, but that's what makes him cool at the same time!

Hehe, cool. Sorry, bad pun.

What?

The game is out

There are no new Pokemon

The way I read it was that he/she was asking if there was a new Pokemon type..? Maybe you're right...

Besides, where did you quote that person from? I didn't seem to find him/her in the last page.

EDIT: Perhaps that person deleted the post?

Last edited:
I just noticed how good of a Pokemon Zoroark is so I was battling the post E4 and I had my Zoroark disguised as my Mienshao. I got up like 3 Nasty Plots and I knocked out all of her Pokemon in one hit with Shadow Ball and Metagross and Bronzong with Flamethrower I didn't even get one bit of damage it was amazing same thing happened with Shauntal.

I hope in Pokmemon Gray they change the movesets of some Pokemon to make them a little more interesting Unfezant has a really shallow movepool and so does Klinklang.

I hope in Pokemon Gray they change the movesets of some Pokemon to make them a little more interesting Unfezant has a really shallow movepool and so does Klinklang.

I hope they do make these adjustments. Especially for Klinklang -- when half of its moves are of the electric type, and the design is based off of something that conserves momentum for electric devices, I think it warrants a secondary electric type.

Kyurem, the Chicken Dragon Pokemon :XD2:

That is VERY cute though :peace:

A better description would be the Frozen Chicken Dragon Pokemon.

Meh, it's not that cute and it still is very ugly.

Flame Wheel seems like a cool move for the Klink line to learn...y'know, a decent Fire-move for them to take care of other Steel Pokemon, plus it makes sense for them too.

Flame Wheel seems like a cool move for the Klink line to learn...y'know, a decent Fire-move for them to take care of other Steel Pokemon, plus it makes sense for them too.

It doesn't necessarily have to be strong against other steel pokemon. And how does it make sense that it would know flame wheel? They're gears.

I just finished training my Thundurus, and I love it. After a Nasty Plot it can OHKO Hippowdown and Blissey (in the Battle Subway) with a Life Orb boosted Focus Blast. Plus, if you can`t get Bolt/Beam from Hidden Power, you can opt with Dark Pulse/Focus Blast + Thunderbolt instead for perfect coverage. He`s so vulnerable, though. I hate his crap defense, he can`t survive any Rock attacks at all unlike Zapdos. Well, he`s still cool in my book. What does everyone think of any of the genies` performance in battle in general?

Back
Top Bottom