• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! Might use it for a while, but it's going to be hard for me to switch from the Bulba Origins one...

Colors look beautiful, though the green on the menu bar up top where the search is seems a bit... uh, too green? The rest of it is sorta earthy mossy colors while that green seems like a more artificial tone.

This skin is awesome! Compared to Erika's Garden which has similar coloring, this one lets me read orange letters without lots of hassle! Great!

This skin is gorgeous. Finally have something to replace Wooper Gangnam Style. Well done!

Love it! Especially the colors! xD Dunno if I prefer this new one or Beast of the Sea or B2W2, though.

Looks great! I kinda prefer something based on Pokémon themselves instead of something like the last one.

Love the Generation VI theme. The colours and detail are great. Big credit to the maker/makers.

Looks great guys! I'm making it my new skin. Maybe a Noivern one, next?

I really want all the skins (mostly the Distoration World) to have those separate icons for when you've read every post in a forum.

This skin is awe inspiring! Contrasted with Erika's Garden which has comparative shading, this one gives me a chance to read orange letters without heaps of bother! Extraordinary!

Click Here

Last edited:
Hi guys!

We hope you really enjoy the new Yveltal skin that Blazaking made!

Hi guys!

We hope you really enjoy the new Yveltal skin that Blazaking made!
When is it going to be up? I can't see it yet. :S

Nevermind, I just found it. It's fucking amazing.

Last edited:
Holy shit this is amazing. I'm gonna have to use this one for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom