• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

"New Skins" Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooper Gangnam Style... Yes, Gundam Style... But why not making a skin that contributes to 10 years of RSE instead?

In honor of Bulbagarden's 10th Anniversary, a remake of the original Bulbagarden skin, now dubbed Bulbagarden Origins is available for use. We hope you like it!

Oh wow, this one is very nice. Seems easy on my eyes, nice cool colors and so far everything seems readable. I'll switch to this one for awhile. :3

The colors are nice, but the banner is HUGE. o.o It doesn't all show up on my screen without zooming out.

I love the shades! The skin makes every avatar and signature pop out more. :)

Plus it matches my new avatar.

Really quality work, man, as always. Like I mentioned in the IRC the forum_head_background text is a bit large, but it looks like you're on your way to fix it. Otherwise this is a great blast from the past. Blue is the bomb, too.

Last edited:
Bulbagarden Origins looks really nice. It's very simple, but not too simple. I may switch off vBulbagarden and use this one for a good while.

I like this new skin. It's easy enough on the eyes and takes me back to when I first discovered this forum years back. I wasn't a big fan of the last skin - mainly because I wasn't too fond of the yellow color - so this is a big welcome for me.

Love, love, LOVE the new skin! Definitely my new favorite!

Love the dark blue shade! Very easy on the eyes! I'll definitely be using this one for a while! :-D

I love the theme! Nice n' simple, plus blue's one of my favorite colors ^_^

Blue is the best. Much better than that last orange one. Good job!

I really like the skin! Blue is one of my favorite colors.

this is great but i have one problem that i need assitance with,I cant change my skin at all its stuck on banana plz help

this is great but i have one problem that i need assitance with,I cant change my skin at all its stuck on banana plz help

They do things like this for April Fools Day around here. It should be back to normal by April 2nd.

I might call this forum skin as Sakakigarden Forums (a pun of Sakaki (Giovanni) and Bulbagarden Forums). And there's a Tropius. No hints for RSE remakes but at least Tropius is also listed in Sinnoh and New Unova (B2W2) PokéDex, beside Hoenn Dex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom