• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New theme, like it or hate it?

Do you like the new theme?

• Total voters
Thank god, not another (IMO) Bad sounding woman. I didn't like the last two ones, with the exception of the Movie 10 version of We will be heroes. I didn't like the people they chose to sing them for the series :/

I like that they used the clips from Greatest Everyday at least. The most part that bugs me is the "It's about ____" and Sinnoh League victors. Those were ehhh. If it had a more energetic Backing, it'd make up for the singing. But still, it's not that bad. I'm just gonna enjoy the clips.

On that note though, The previous two were better, even if I didn't like the sound that much. But still I prefer this one over the Original DP rap...D:

Last edited:
WOW... DAMN... That burned and I'm mean really BAD!
I just wanna watch DP Episodes themselves in English that all.

I kind of liked Advance Generation too. And Advance Battle is still probably my second favorite theme song. Original Diamond & Pearl theme, though... Finger, meet throat.

I don't get what the big deal about length is, anyway. It's not like you're getting gypped out of any show. It's the same every week.

Animation wise: I like how they used the most important parts of Greatest Everyday, and how no clips are from any of the episodes. Good job TCPI, good job.

Song Wise: the song felt slow, might grow on me on the reruns, or when they have this song in the English dub of Movie 13. Still it's better than the first English theme for Diamond and Pearl.

It's awful, I hate it.

Does this "thing" have anything in common with the original Saikou Everyday? I remember the Japanese one to be really fast and energy-loaded, while this one is just slow and boring. I'm almost EXPLODING everytime I hear a certain line from the original OP (yes, it's the iine iine IINE IKUZE!! part), while this piece of ... "music" doesn't have anything that gets you excited at all.

'friends that work togeterrr....' nope, It's going right down in the basement with High touch, where nobody talks about it.

Well, they kept the shot of the rivals, which is satisfying enough for me. Though, it would be nice if they went back to longer theme songs, and the voice... it sounded too strained, at the least.

Sounded close to the first DP opening.

Nothing like Battle Dimension or Galactic Battles. Needs time to sink in before we go BW.

OH MY GOSH THAT IS TERRIBLE! O_O;

The Japanese song is sooo muchhh betterrrrr. Time to rewatch Dawn's battle. xD

I don't get this massive hatred towards the new opening. I think it's on par with Galactic Battles and Battle Dimension... and it's far better than the pseudo-rap that was Diamond and Pearl.

I really liked Galactic Battles.

Hate this. HATE. This.

Why are the Japanese versions, usually, so much better? )=

Mezase Pokemon Master = best ever.

I don't get this massive hatred towards the new opening. I think it's on par with Galactic Battles and Battle Dimension... and it's far better than the pseudo-rap that was Diamond and Pearl.

^This. I really don't understand the massive hate for the song. I agree with most people that the video is really well put together. But I think the song is on par with the TV version of We Will Be Heroes, just some behind Galactic Battles.

Hey, I really like it. At least it's better than Diamond and Pearl was.

^This. I really don't understand the massive hate for the song. I agree with most people that the video is really well put together. But I think the song is on par with the TV version of We Will Be Heroes, just some behind Galactic Battles.

^These.

I find this song extremely catchy. I've been singing it my head all day...But I like it, so that's a good thing.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom