• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Nidoking, Rhydon, and Kangaskhan

Which one?

• Rhydon

Votes: 24 26.4%
  • Nidoking

Votes: 55 60.4%
  • Kangaskhan

Votes: 12 13.2%

• Total voters
You forgot Nidoqueen...

But out of this, I'd pick Rhyperior, you know it's awesomeKangaskhan.

Nidoking does it for me, he just rules. He's also got the cutest pre-evolution of the bunch.

Kangaskhan is extremely versatile as it is a Normal-type, and I seen how destructive it can be competitively.

"Big Horned Monster"? I think I'd say Rhydon (yet not as much Rhyperior) with Nidoking being a close second for sure.

Rhyhorn?

lol Ryhorn maybe, lol, the first evolution I'm playing the game in japanese so you'll have to forgive me XD

Meh... I usually have both a Nidoking and a Rhydon in my party because they were what were drawn for my OCs party. I like following my Trainer's profiles and whatnot on the games I play that match their region(s).

Rhydon for me. Though now that I think about it, Nidoking is awesome, I'll have to look into him. But yeah Rhydon for me.

I picked Rhydon, because it has the highest attack and defense and can learn the strongest attacks. Nidoking is a close second because it has the widest movepool. Kangaskhan is alright but has the worst stats.

EDIT: Kangaskhan might have the widest movepool in that game but Nidoking's is higher than Rhydons.

No, Nidoqueen pwns all of these. :p

Just kidding. Kangaskhan. It's insanely hard to catch but totally, totally awesome.

Edit: LOL, six hundred and sixty-sixth post.

Rhyperior, but I chose Rhydon because that's the closet thing to Rhyperior available.

Big horned monster, huh? Sick. *Shot*

I choose Rhydon. Because he's awesome.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom