• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering - Mew w/ Masterball

Hytarin

Play smart and conquer
Reaction score
I have a Mew w/ Masterball I am looking for legendaries and/or Shiny pokemon. If you have an offer please contact.

Last edited:
Sure If its legit and I can't trade till at least friday. but I will keep you posted.

Maybe, give me a while I have to see whats going on.

Could you tell me the lvls of the shaymin and Manaphy

I'll trade you an Azelf, Uxie, and Mespirit for the Mew and the Masterball

Sorry but I made a fact of killing them in my own game to show my hatred.
Also they are way to easy to obtain.

yeah I understand
I don't really like them much either
I just figured maybe a 3 for 1 would be appealing
good luck trading the mew

yeah I understand
I don't really like them much either
I just figured maybe a 3 for 1 would be appealing
good luck trading the mew

I completely understand. Thanks anyways.

I got a level 50 shiny Luxary, compleatly legit, got i as a Shinx right after I got my first 5 pokeballs in Diamond

I have a shiny lvl. 54 UT golbat quirky, and a shiny lv. 5 Phanpy jolly UT, if the mew is still availible.

The mew is still available.
I am interested in the shiny manaphy.
How did you get it?
Hack? RNG? Random luck?

i will trade u a shiny lv.100 dialga and a shiny lv.100 shiny palkia for your mew if its still up for trade!!!

Name:Tyson
Pearl FC: 4984 5189 3769

p.s. i am on everyday at 8:00 P.M. and what is yur friend code

reply back please im begging u!!!

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom