• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering: Raikou, Suicune, and Entei

Mr.lucky

Reaction score
I recently traded from Colloseum to bring over the three dogs, and this batch wasn't UT, but I'm planning on the next batch being UT. I am also going through Leaf Green over and over with diffrent starters to get diffrent dogs each time, I cannot supply endless dogs, but I willl always be trying for more.

On a side note, I can supply every 1,2 and,4 gen starters, and UT Mewtwos.

yeah what do you want because i'm VERY interested in the dogs (especially raikou, it's my favorite legendary)

I would like some legendarys,
Mew
Lugia
PKMN Colloseum Ho-oh
Deoxys
Jirachi

If you can teach me how to GTS clone, you can ask for what ever I have.

hmm... i have
giratina
dialga
palkia
uxie
articuno
moltres
shaymin (though i'm not sure about giving it up)

you like?

What natures are your colloseum dogs?

Just a word of caution, the Dogs in FR/LG (due to some programming glitch or intention) always have terrible IVs. Some people may not care, but just be aware you'll never get a competitively useable dog out of a FR/LG cart.

il trade you a regigigas for a suicune?

PM me if your interested

What natures are your colloseum dogs?

Just a word of caution, the Dogs in FR/LG (due to some programming glitch or intention) always have terrible IVs. Some people may not care, but just be aware you'll never get a competitively useable dog out of a FR/LG cart.

Its a programing Glitch as its also present for the roaming Lati@s on Ruby and Sapphire.

Basically the best IVs you can get for those are 31/07/00/00/00/00.

I'm also curious about the natures on the Colosseum ones as well

Sorry guys, I've been offline for a few days so I'll try to get to as may of you as I can.

@Thunder410: sorry, I already have all of those....

@CHASEX: please do!

@Troggy&RedMoogleXIII: Thanks for clearing that up, I though it was just my luck! The natures are: Raikou: careful, Entie: Quirky, Suicune: Quirky.

Grizzlypuff, Alester08&fire3657: Is it UT?

Hytarin: I'll PM you.

I'm after the dogs and Mewtwo, I can offer you a Groudon, Rayquaza, Eigakan Arceus, Shaymin, or a Shiny Mudkip =)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom