• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering RNG services and EV training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like one of these please! :)

snover
ivs: 31/31/31/31/31
calm or timid preferably calm, but if the frame is too high for calm, timid would work
egg move: leech seed
if you don't have a spare
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur
Exeggcute, Exeggutor
Tangela, Tangrowth
Chikorita,Bayleef , Meganium
Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff
Sunkern, Sunflora
Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile
Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo
Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry
Shroomish, Breloom
Roselia, Roserade
Cacnea, Cacturne
Tropius
Turtwig, Grotle, Torterra
Cherubi, Cherrim,
or Carnivine
lying around with leech seed I could give you one. I have a flawless ditto and heart gold, so I can get an iv for you. I have some knoledge of how rng works, so I know you need good parents.
I'd really love it shiny so I can use it on a all blue pokémon uu hail team :)
check my shop for payment.

What natures are the Jirachis, shaymin and celebi. Also is it a 10th anniversary celebi? It would also help out a lot if you gave me the father with the egg move to breed with.

Would you be interested in a Modest Cyndaquil with 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed?

Shinymamoswine - So when do you want to trade so i can get the pokemon and EV train it for you.

Minuara - I guess so, but i'll only offer a shiny for it. I don't feel like RNGing the IVs or nature if that is fine with you.

the natures of events are random, (celebi is hardy I think), except for jirachi, which is bold.

how about these?
tyrouge adamant 31/31/x/31/x/31?
diglet, adamant (shiny) x/31/31/31/31/31
lapras adamant 31/31/22/31/30/31
nincada jolly: 31 / 31 / 1 / 31 / 30 / 31

can you EV train my shiny riolu in 4 HP 252 special attack and 252 speed?

i have a PCP if you want it

Last edited:
Pikmin - I would like the Bold Jirachi if that is fine, also may i get the father with leech seed? Preferrably with 1 or 2 31s in their stats for IVs.

Squabadile - I'm not really interested in that sorry.

how about a shiny tyrogue or i also have an event arceus but for that would you train 2 pokemon?

Last edited:
Can you RNG for pokemon that are given to you? I'm looking for a very specific Extremespeed Dratini...

squabadile - I would be interested in the event arceus but i've EV trained people's pokemon for an event before, It would be unfair to all the other people that have used my services before if i EV trained 2 of your pokemon for the same price they paid for one to be EV trained.

Feliciano - I would have to RNG in HG and SS, Idk how to yet but I'm pretty sure i can learn quickly if needed. What would you offer if i could get the one you want?

Feliciano - I would have to RNG in HG and SS, Idk how to yet but I'm pretty sure i can learn quickly if needed. What would you offer if i could get the one you want?

I would do my best to get whatever you asked. I'm not sure what something like that would be worth...

Would you happen to have any events or really good IV bred pokemon? Also what are you looking for really when you ask to RNG an extremespeed dratini, do you want it shiny or perfect IVs or both?

Would you happen to have any events or really good IV bred pokemon? Also what are you looking for really when you ask to RNG an extremespeed dratini, do you want it shiny or perfect IVs or both?

Both, though the IVs don't have to be entirely perfect in Speed, and a Quiet nature (also female, if possible). I don't have much in the way of IV bred pokemon, but I do have a Draco Meteor Jirachi that I haven't claimed yet on one of my games. I can SR it for what you're looking for, if you want.

That sounds good, but I'm not entirely sure when i'll have learned how to RNG in HG/SS. I'll leave you a VM once i learn.

Actually, I just found out that Extremespeed is an Egg Move in HGSS. I have a male Dratini with Extremespeed. Would RNGing the egg make it any easier?

I thought i mentioned it was an egg move in HGSS earlier, and i would RNG the egg for IVs and shininess once i've learned how lol. Oh nvm i didn't say it was an egg move i just said it was in HGSS sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom