• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering RNG services and EV training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi springi, thanks for the pm. do you have a flower paradise shaymin( I have a quirky nature one). I'd really like this shiny aerodactyl:31/31/31/x/31/31 jolly nature.
If you don't want the shaymin, I'm sure we could work something out.
thanks.

I have a shiny bronzor lv. 1 with these moves: earthquake, trick room, shadow ball, and gyro ball and a relaxed nature. I want it to have these moves once your done Eving it: trick room, gyro ball, explosian, and hypnosis. (once you give it back, i can teach it explosian). I want its EVs to be 252 HP / 152 Atk / 8 Def / 96 SpD. Ill give you a wshmkr jirachi, or a TRU dragonite, or 10 aniv celebi, or a movie 08 regigigas. All UT

Shinymamoswine - Could you please list the natures of the Celebi and Dragonite?

celebi-timid*
dragonite- mild all of them comes with mild nature has ivs- 14-15/31/28-29/28-29/30-31/10-11

*comes with pokerus

I'll take the celebi after i finish EV training it would you like to trade now so i can get started? My FC is under my About Me page in my Profile. What's yours?

i would love to. My FC: 4511 8789 2012. as soon as i register you ill get in the room.
New order: OK, I need you to train my shiny koffing lv. 1 with these: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA.

I can offer All UT:
flower paradise shaymin
movie 08 regigigas
hayley's mew
gamestop PCP
TRU dragonite
wishmker jirachi
If none of those "tickle your fancy" i do have some good Iv bred natured pokes

Last edited:
Is the mew UT and what nature is it?

Last edited:
Can I get a Sassy Bronzor with 31/31/31/x31/0? Right now I'm IV breeding Eevee's, but feel free to check out my IV bred Larvitars. I've also got IV bred Beldum and Scizor (both Adamant) lying around somewhere

What are the IVs of the Beldum and Scizor? And you don't need a shiny Bronzor right?

What are the IVs of the Beldum and Scizor? And you don't need a shiny Bronzor right?

Beldum is 25/31/31/17/27/31
Scizor is 24/31/30/14/25/31 It also knows Superpower.
Shininess doesn't matter, no. I've got more if those don't appeal to you

You can take your pick of any three Pokemon and/or items from my shop if you RNG a shiny for me.

Chuckie - Can I take both Beldum and Scizor for the Bronzor once I RNG it?

Geodude - Can you check the IVs of your Trapinches and Piplups for me? I would like to take the ones with double flawless IVs, with 2 stats at least with IVs of 31, if possible so I can use them myself for breeding. I also like the M D lonely 31 31 19 14 0 15 Wooper.

I didn't IV breed them so I doubt they'll be that good.

ummmm i just noticed that on the topic it said that someones charzard cant be ev trained bacause its lv 100....i beleive thats wrong....cant you just give it certain berries to lowers its ev's back to 0 and then ev train it.....its stats will change by putting it in the PC and taking it back out

Chuckie - Yea I'll nickname it

Geodude - Oh ok well could you check if one of them had at least one stat with a 31 IV in it?

Rickclev - I tried reducing all it's stats that i didn't need with berries then tried EV training the charizard and checked it's EVs with my friends AR and it was not gaining any EVs at all. It still had the same EVs that were left in the stats that were suppose to be EV trained. The only way i was able to add EVs was using Calcium which only got it to 100 EVs in Sp Attack, but after that every time i battled with the Charizard it wouldn't get any EVs.

Would you mind helping me EV train my PKTOPIA Electivire? I would like the spread to be 6 HP ,252 attack, 252 speed.
FC: 4211-6507-1128.

It is at lvl 51.

OK, I added the IVs and Hidden Powers for the Trapinch and Piplup to my shop.

Gaarasword - Do you have anything to offer for the EV training service?

Geodude - I'll take these:
Trapinch - M L1 Naughty Arena Trap - Earthquake - 24 26 21 22 31 26 - HP Fire 66
Piplup - M L1 Timid - Hydro Pump, Waterfall, Surf - 19 29 25 31 11 8 - HP Ice 61
and the wooper i mentioned earlier once I have your shiny, what do you shiny btw?

I can offer a gamestop Jirachi, a TRU Arceus, or a japanese PCP. your pick if you accept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom