• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Offering RNG services and EV training.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, would you be interested in a Saikyou Milotic or Bryant Park Suicune for an RNG'd shiny Torchic? I have more events.. o.o

Chrys - Please list more events, I'm mostly looking for events anyways.

I'm not really interested in any hacked pokemon but i might be interested in your UT uxie, azelf, and mesprit depending on their natures. Can you please list the natures for me?
Bullfinch actually has all my and her own legends with her, so I wont be able to tell you. She's out today, but she'll be back tomorrow and she can tell you then.

Last edited:
Hey Springi! Thanks for waiting. c: Here's the natures:

Azelf - Calm; Loves to eat
Uxie - Serious; Sturdy body
Mesprit - Jolly; Often lost in thought

I'm really only interested in the mesprit really if you would take a shiny for it, which one would you want me to RNG.

Alright, that would work. Also, here's the natures of jilly's, if you're interested:

Mesprit - Quirky; Scatters things often
Uxie - Lax; Thoroughly cunning

Both are UT and caught in Masterballs. c:

Sorry i'm not interested in those atm. So what kind of shiny pokemon do you want for the mesprit, i can sorta do IVs too if u want certain IVs in a couple of stats.

Question... do you RNG breed for flawless IVs?

I can but it may take a lot of time and I would like something good for that kind of service.

Would you be interested in a 10th anniversary Celebi and a Gamestop Jirachi? I'm looking for shiny Shroomish, with Adamant nature, and a shiny Staryu with Timid nature.

what nature if the jirachi and celebi? and those two natures may take a really long time to get.

Celebi is hasty, Jirachi is docile and has Draco Meteor. I also have a ranger Manaphy with Lonely nature

I'm only interested in the Celebi really, so do you want the shroomish or staryu?

This may take a while then, because I haven't seen a timid nature in a long time. I hope you fine with the long wait.

Alright, that's fine~ Um, for the Mesprit... could you do the Male Shiny Drifloon w/ Aftermath nicknamed Penny? c:

Yep, I'll try to get one sometime tomorrow or this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom