• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread Vol. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought I'd do this, but oh well. Please don't laugh...

picture.php

...and please ignore the fact that I have no shirt, or that I look a bit like Bruce Lee... XD
Relax... Not bad...

I never thought I'd do this, but oh well. Please don't laugh...

picture.php

...and please ignore the fact that I have no shirt, or that I look a bit like Bruce Lee... XD

I feel like my soul has been punched. Epic pic.

You do look a bit like Bruce Lee..

Actually you look A LOT like him. But that's not bad, he's one of the greatest legends.

...Speaking of which, today I started to work out my body. I'd post a pic, but I look fatty now, so it'll have to wait a couple of months I think.

41439_1415085769_1396_n.jpg

I have short hair for the first time in 3 years. I'm serious. I did cut it lots of times in between, but I left it long every time it got cut.

EDIT:
Waiting on my best friend to celebrate my birthday ^_^

080720102279.jpg

Love my flatcap/pseudo-beret <3

Holy crap. You look EXACTLY like a counselor from the summer camp I just went to! SAME glasses, SAME face, SAME height!! It's creepy!

Last edited:
EDIT:

Holy crap. You look EXACTLY like a counselor from the summer camp I just went to! SAME glasses, SAME face, SAME height!! It's creepy!

What if I told you I once worked as a summer camp counselor? Hehe, just kidding. But that's weird and creepy indeed. I need proof!

Do you know that your shirt says Allah?

Well, I was aware it was arab writing, but I didn't know what it spelled, so thanks for telling me, I really appreciate that :D

While I always thought it sucked that my shirt had a hindu symbol along with arab writings (considering all the India-Pakistan issues), it looked cool and I love the Om symbol (I was some kind of pseudo-hinduist back when I was a teenager), that's why I bought it actually.

picture.php

I no longer have pink hair. Now my hair is 'espresso' or whatever. It's dark and I like it. I will get better pictures than this crap later on--I promise.

Well, to be honest, in your previous pic you did look like a girl amd also a good-looking one =S

:p

No offence but, you look like Robert Pattison!

and Misty does look like robby Patterson. (sic)

GAH! EDWARD! GET OUT!

Not a bad pic though.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

do i really. :-(

16hjac6.png
99qmw9.png

it's the hair i think. anyways, DCM, i wanna see another pic of you. :mad: i had to go through this whole threaddd (and the old one too) just to see some pics. you should post a clear one. oh and without glasses. :lol:

DCM did post a picture of himself, just a few weeks ago.

Well, I was aware it was arab writing, but I didn't know what it spelled, so thanks for telling me, I really appreciate that :D

While I always thought it sucked that my shirt had a hindu symbol along with arab writings (considering all the India-Pakistan issues), it looked cool and I love the Om symbol (I was some kind of pseudo-hinduist back when I was a teenager), that's why I bought it actually.

Don't throw it away though, it's an awesome shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom