• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, remember that kalos theory I had posted awhile back on the faeries?

I decided to more stuff to it,because I could see Galar region ties in with Ash in the anime and I could see the games will play out similar to the games if they are going to follow lore in the games.

Do you guys would like to hear it? :)

Last edited:
Calling it now:

[Two anchors sitting at a desk talking in speech bubbles/subtitles]

Male anchor: Hello and welcome to Pokemon World News. My colleague, Yumi, and I are here to share some exciting news about Pokemon Sword and Sheild.
Yumi: That's right, Hiroshi. We've sure got a lot to share with you today. Go to the tape.

[Picture of the anchors, one of them is coughing.]

Yumi: Where's the tape?
Hiroshi: Maybe it jammed?

[Blank picture where a stage hand talking with them followed by another with the anchors looking at the camera.]

Hiroshi: It would seem we're having some technical difficulties. But rest assured our team is working on salvaging the report.

[In the next image, Yumi holds her ear piece while Hiroshi is just staring at the camera.]

Yumi: HIROSHI, GOOD NEWS! They got it working!

[The feed is a bunch of obscured pictures of the boxes, legendaries, and second stages of the starters. Everything is a scrambled mess like it needs it's tracking fixed.]

Hiroshi: Well there you have it folks. Tune in next month for more Sword and Shield information here on PWN!
Yumi: Bye-bye [Waves]
I heard we are getting news on the 22nd of this month and there's going to be the box legendaries and the 1st bird and rodent of this region.:unsure:

New hot leak guys! My neighbor‘s cousin works at Game Freak and my dad is pikachu and they’ve told me that there will be a direct on the 32 of this month that will reveal all 3,678 new Pokémon and the legendaries!
They’re trying something new this time so the starters actually don’t evolve at all! Also the legendaries are just pikachu with a sword and a shield it’s true!

Also there’s no Kalos post game unfortunately, but that’s because the main game Is actually Kalos! It’s just X and Y again completely unchanged and Galar is the post game and the only stuff we can do is what’s been shown in the trailer.

And all 3,678 new Pokémon are Meltan. All of them. The only differences between them is that they all wear a different funny hat.

What if the Scottish lass ends up winning the League instead? Aside from keeping status quo, of course.

Well, if she is a traveling companion it would be status quo breaking in a sense. Bring Serena back for the win just to make the meme complete, as she betrays Ash & falls in love with the superior Scottish battling babe.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I haven't read every page of the thread: Year 2022(?) Scottish Lass defeats Ash in Galar League with Armored Bunny

New hot leak guys! My neighbor‘s cousin works at Game Freak and my dad is pikachu and they’ve told me that there will be a direct on the 32 of this month that will reveal all 3,678 new Pokémon and the legendaries!
They’re trying something new this time so the starters actually don’t evolve at all! Also the legendaries are just pikachu with a sword and a shield it’s true!

Also there’s no Kalos post game unfortunately, but that’s because the main game Is actually Kalos! It’s just X and Y again completely unchanged and Galar is the post game and the only stuff we can do is what’s been shown in the trailer.

And all 3,678 new Pokémon are Meltan. All of them. The only differences between them is that they all wear a different funny hat.
Lol Nice try. :)

Well, if she is a traveling companion it would be status quo breaking in a sense. Bring Serena back for the win just to make the meme complete, as she betrays Ash & falls in love with the superior Scottish battling babe.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I haven't read every page of the thread: Year 2023-4(?) Scottish Lass defeats Ash in Galar League with Armored Bunny

View attachment 116831

I assume this is supposed to be a leak?

It's not bad looking. I feel like it's pretty feminine looking for a knight. It's not perfect, but it's probably better looking than any leak so far other than the plane rabbit one.

Sorry if this has already been posted, I haven't read every page of the thread: Year 2022(?) Scottish Lass defeats Ash in Galar League with Armored Bunny

View attachment 116831
NOPE. shoves it in a Locker DOES NOT EXIST. Nope! blocks the locker door It doesn't feel like it fits any sort of theme Scorbunny has.

Plus that organic looking sword and shield is giving me the willies.

NOPE. shoves it in a Locker DOES NOT EXIST. Nope! blocks the locker door It doesn't feel like it fits any sort of theme Scorbunny has.

Plus that organic looking sword and shield is giving me the willies.

Huh, now that you mention it, a sword made of fur is strange. It's obviously supposed to be Steel type, it has metal armor, why can't it have a metal sword too? Probably fake then.

View attachment 116831
Well, Selena did changed her looks in XYZ. I don't mind she have main female trainer,because the female main trainer have a similar hairstyle to Selena's XYZ's looks. I could imagine she and her mother moves to Galar after the events of XYZ when ash was at the Alolah athe the time. I don't think she will be with someone. I am thinking maybe it will reveal that Ash have a grandmother (Delilah's mother) and she's a prof there that also named "Prof. Ash". Probably Selena will run into Ash when Ash is come to his grandmother.

Probably older Clemont will join up with them,because I heard he will might come back as Elite Four member or a Gym master and Steampunk does suits him. I could see Ash's traveling companions will be Selena, Pikachu, Clemont, and the princess of the region (who's Clemont's love interest).

Last edited:

View attachment 116831
First off I have no clue how this is related to Scorbunny in a conceptual sense. How does a bunny that loves to run around, evolve into a night. Also I know pokemon are known to have weapons and such, but not spontaneously from nothing, especially armor. Scorbunny doesn't even have a scrap of armor to grow on his body into this. Someone literally made this for yucks!

View attachment 116831
It has that weird gamefreak feeling to it, but at the same time, it looks tooo fake

And here we go with this AshxSerena ship fantasies again? It’s similar to when replaced Misty with you guys. The Sword and Shield Anime will obviously be another fresh start, with Ash being with Galar’s female trainer and one of Galar’s Gym Leaders. The only time we will ever see Serena again is if during some big event like a contest.

And here we go with this AshxSerena ship fantasies again? It’s similar to when replaced Misty with you guys. The Sword and Shield Anime will obviously be another fresh start, with Ash being with Galar’s female trainer and one of Galar’s Gym Leaders. The only time we will ever see Serena again is if during some big event like a contest.

She was the only that kissed Ash, that's why this time I understand a wish for Serena's comeback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom