• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not believing that rumor, like why would Game Freak try to "fix" Kalos before its remake? Especially since there are still two regions before it that didn't receive a single remake yet.
True, but you never know sometime with GF!!!!

Okay I ammend my previous statement.

If we don't get all of Kalos at least give us more than just Lumiose.

Yeah right.

Like any of that is happening. Never trust GameFreak to satisfy fans. They care most about money.
So why are you here if that is what you believe in?
And feel a bit of hate in that statment!!!!

See, here's the thing:

For as much as fans want to go back to Kalos again, it's not so much going back to Kalos for shits and giggles. It's going back to Kalos to fix what was wrong with it and and basically re-tell/expand upon its story. I don't think any (?) of these supposed "leaks" so far mention anything in regards to AZ, or Lysandre, or the Kalos War, or anything. It's just going back to Kalos for the sake of going back there which is like... what's the point, y'know?

See, here's the thing:

For as much as fans want to go back to Kalos again, it's not so much going back to Kalos for shits and giggles. It's going back to Kalos to fix what was wrong with it and and basically re-tell/expand upon its story. I don't think any (?) of these supposed "leaks" so far mention anything in regards to AZ, or Lysandre, or the Kalos War, or anything. It's just going back to Kalos for the sake of going back there which is like... what's the point, y'know?
Sure I know that and I don´t believe so much in that rumor I posted, I did that more for fun!!!
But maybe is was a stupid idea!!!
ehhh whatever!!!!!

I just don't think Game Freak will revisit an older region in a non-remake. If they did that, then we would've seen Kanto in Sun and Moon as a post-game region, obviously didn't happen and we got LGPE instead.

I just don't think Game Freak will revisit an older region in a non-remake. If they did that, then we would've seen Kanto in Sun and Moon as a post-game region, obviously didn't happen and we got LGPE instead.
True so true!
It would be cool, but the only time they this was in Gen 2!!!

I'm just in the "I'll believe it when I see it" camp of visiting previous regions. I'm not dismissing the idea entirely, but I do think it's unlikely unless there happens to be a situation akin to Johto's where you have two regions that are pretty much geographically next to each other.

See, here's the thing:

I mean... I may be in the minority but that's why I want to go. Shits and giggles. I liked Kalos a lot.

I'm just in the "I'll believe it when I see it" camp of visiting previous regions. I'm not dismissing the idea entirely, but I do think it's unlikely unless there happens to be a situation akin to Johto's where you have two regions that are pretty much geographically next to each other.
Technically, the UK and France are just a boat ride away.

I mean... I may be in the minority but that's why I want to go. Shits and giggles. I liked Kalos a lot.

I should've said most fans, but yeah, I get it. =P

Technically, the UK and France are just a boat ride away.

It's possible that we could boat ride to Kalos. I'm still doubtful that we'll visit the region without a good reason, though.

Would make a lot of sense to visit Kalos in SwaSh and I personally would love to see it. But yeah from a developmental standpoint it definitely would be a huge undertaking. Not sure if they had the time/resources to realistically include it.

Would make a lot of sense to visit Kalos in SwaSh and I personally would love to see it. But yeah from a developmental standpoint it definitely would be a huge undertaking. Not sure if they had the time/resources to realistically include it.
Yeah. They would have to essentially rebuild the entire region from scratch due to the fact that the games are no longer on a square grid like Kalos is.

I highly doubt that's going to happen but God, do I hope it's true :( I'm really indifferent to Sinnoh remakes and I'm not in any rush for those to happen, but even Gen 4 got at least a third version. Kalos got nothing. And Galar is uncannily similar to Kalos...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom