• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pokémon Sword and Shield speculation thread (Updated June 5th, 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess who's back! Back again!
Piuk is back! Piuks again!

Yeah! Enough with the Slim Shady thing, you get what I mean with this...

View: https://twitter.com/kitsumepixie/status/1115144573179666432

Yup! Sounds to me like more ''PokemonKandQ'' on Twitter than ''Duncancantdie'' source of solid leaks here, so yeah! Piuk was proven fake before it even started.

If Piuk is back then he should bother explaining that why aren’t the games called You and Me, and why weren’t they released in 2018. He was claiming to translate the games when SS had no way of being in the translation phase.

Plus, there’s nothing in Galar resembling the way he describes the region. Not to mention Galar isn’t tropical.

The auto rickshaws in his image are Indian and not British.

I’m surprised that he has the gall to post again.

I know im probably extremely late on this, but i havent seen anyone talk about it yet but i was looking at the map when i noticed that one one of the cities in Galar, on the front gates you see a pokemon and im not entirely sure what it is , it could possibly a pokemon we already have as we also so a huge dugtrio mural just to the city or area to the left of it.

Edit: just as an FYI as well I’m posting this at 4am so my brain may be running low on fuel lol
I initially thought it was a little imp but my hubby pointed out that it looks like a wolf head, presumably the respective legendaries will be near this city. (or a dragon, hard to tell in a flat image but the bottom part could be a third horn)

What's all that about? I don't understand.
This is Puik. He was a notable leaker from last year. He thought that the Gen 8 games would be called "You and Me", that the region would be based on India, and that the games would be released in 2018, when none of these things were true.

If the Nintendo direct does come this Thursday on the 11th like everyone is expecting, i hope we get a sizeable amount of info to last us until E3
I initially thought it was a little imp but my hubby pointed out that it looks like a wolf head, presumably the respective legendaries will be near this city. (or a dragon, hard to tell in a flat image but the bottom part could be a third horn)
yeah i noticed the dragon as well, with the white whisker things. Hopefully, its something tbh cause i really like that imp wolf thing

This might not mean anything for Pokemon, but it s worth noting because sometimes Pokemon information has been revealed in Nintendo Directs (never announcements, just information), but there has been a big rumor going around of a Nintendo Direct happening in April. The Nintendo Direct that came out in February this year has been taken off the Nintendo Direct playlist on the official Nintendo Youtube channel, which is something that usually happens before new directs.

This might not mean anything for Pokemon, but it s worth noting because sometimes Pokemon information has been revealed in Nintendo Directs (never announcements, just information), but there has been a big rumor going around of a Nintendo Direct happening in April. The Nintendo Direct that came out in February this year has been taken off the Nintendo Direct playlist on the official Nintendo Youtube channel, which is something that usually happens before new directs.
April 11?
gamingintel

Saw that on 4chan as well. Probably where he got that from. 4chan, not GI. So, anybody buy this?
Plus, Gaming INTEL had September and November last year wrong.

Although that could be to do with error and preperation/repairs during a typhoon season around October.

I said Sophia/Sophie for what the name closely sounds like, it’s probably somewhere on the net.
Still doesn't fit because both of them would be named after the Sword version.
This is Puik. He was a notable leaker from last year. He thought that the Gen 8 games would be called "You and Me", that the region would be based on India, and that the games would be released in 2018, when none of these things were true.
Don't forget about the destroyed Kanto part of the leak, and the time he posted riddles.

Who is this Puik guy? Is he some distant relative of Muk or...?
A leaker that said a lot of things in 4chan but in the end nothing came from it. Among the things he said is that we were going to get a SEA region, that Kanto would have been destroyed, that the legendaries were twin snakes, that the theme would be "old tradition vs new exploration" and that the games would be named "You" and "Me".

He was proven false once LGPE was announced.

He’s just one of millions of 4chan fake leaker. For some reason though he keeps getting brought up here.
Mostly due to the contents of what he was leaking. As other people claimed, he said that the Gen 8 games were to be called "You and Me", that the region would be based on SEA, that the box legends are twin snakes, that the theme of the games would be "Old Tradition vs. New Exploration", that Unova would return, and that Gen 8 would release in 2018. Once speculation shifted to the 2018 game being a Kanto remake, he claimed that the games would take place in a dystopic future Kanto.

Mostly due to the contents of what he was leaking. As other people claimed, he said that the Gen 8 games were to be called "You and Me", that the region would be based on SEA, that the box legends are twin snakes, that the theme of the games would be "Old Tradition vs. New Exploration", that Unova would return, and that Gen 8 would release in 2018. Once speculation shifted to the 2018 game being a Kanto remake, he claimed that the games would take place in a dystopic future Kanto.
I know exactly what he said. The point is that there’s a sea of people like him and there’s no point in bringing him up in particular anymore.

So I guess we're all waiting for Corocoro to leak, too?

Happens around the 12th most of the times, does it not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom