• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They still need to show the rest of the Ultra Beasts plus Ash's island challenge. I do think that they are going to save Necrozma for the finale.
May 31st is the rematch with Nanu
June 7th is another UB episode, we dont know which one it features but in theory they could be traveling to Poni as early as mid-June. That means its very close to ending

May 31st is the rematch with Nanu
June 7th is another UB episode, we dont know which one it features but in theory they could be traveling to Poni as early as mid-June. That means its very close to ending
so SM anime to finish in 2018 with ultra necrozma ?

They still need to show the rest of the Ultra Beasts plus Ash's island challenge. I do think that they are going to save Necrozma for the finale.

There's plenty of time between now and the end of the year to showcase all of the above. There's not much to work with considering Alola is just 4 islands.

I'm thinking positive, I want to see these games as a "reintroduction" of Pokemon, considering it'll be the first time main series games will be on a "home console" that you can by chance take on the go.

38a.jpg

Yes; I think that it was maybe not as much of a cause to move the announcement date, that the titles became known early. Last week though it felt very possible!

Near the end of the month would build excitement towards e3 especially for however many people will find out with the official announcement, without there being too long to wait. :) :)

Well 9 more days to go of this month wouldn't be surprised if something might come in the last couple days next week.

Because these games pay a homage to Yellow (if they aren't just remakes), which in turn paid a homage to the anime.

But the only ones who remember Ash's birthday are Shudo fans and wiki nerds.

Gonna put a firm bet on there not being an announcement this month, potentially not even this year. I don't have any faith in any of these 'leakers'. For now, I'm just gonna stop looking and caring. It's been a pretty stressful couple of months trying to follow this stuff, and I just don't have the time for it any more.

you would think they have some news this year, it's been almost year since the announcement at e3 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom