• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ORAS demo

How was your ORAS Demo experience?

• Great! Can't wait to play the real game.

Votes: 58 71.6%
  • Just ok. Still waiting to finish the whole demo.

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Arrghh..not that good.

Votes: 11 13.6%

• Total voters
I too have the email, with blank spaces. Using Yahoo, like most others. I even tried it in various browsers and on my phone. I replied to the email about the issue, next I'm going to email the tech support. Who is in charge of this stuff that it gets messed up so badly?

I've had the same trouble with my code being "coupon", so I just want to bring attention to this which makes it seem it will be fixed sometime:

Pokémon Support Center

[Last updated: 10/21/14 4:48 PM PST]

It has come to our attention that some users have not yet received their copy of the newsletter, and that some who have are reporting that the code for the Alpha Ruby/Omega Sapphire Demo is not appearing properly in the message.

Because of the large volume of newsletters sent, there could be some delays as they make their way through the various internet providers and networks, leading to some users receiving their newsletters before other users.

We’re working closely with our service partner to resolve the issue of non-displaying codes and hope to see the issue resolved shortly. This should not require us to re-send the message as once the error is corrected users will then see the code appear in their original newsletter email.

We will update this article as we receive information, and we encourage you to click the subscribe link so that you are notified as we update this issue.

For users who didn't subscribe to the Pokemon.com newsletter in time, or just can't wait to jump in and explore Hoenn at Nintendo.com

Thank you,

Pokémon Support

I hope this means this problem will be fixed soon.

facebook is blocked for me, if you can get another pm me pls

Sorry dude, Maxsoft is no longer giving away codes. I just got lucky yesterday because the FB page for Pokemon base here in Southeast Asia has informed us of this promotion. But when I tried it again for my cousin using his email, I can't get it anymore.

How was your ORAS Demo experience?

I know there's already an existing thread about ORAS Demo but I think that thread is a little bit crowded now. So I just decided to create another thread about your experience in playing the Demo.

Basically, my ORAS demo experience are good. It is very entertaining and the feel is so different than XY. And I cannot wait to try it in the real game.

Though I'm a bit disappointed with the free Mega Evolution Pokemon. But it is ok. I'm still waiting for the other free items that can be transferred in the real game.

How about you guys? How do you rate your ORAS Demo experience. Feel free to express it here.

I can't tell if my heart skipped a beat or went faster when I saw "Inbox (1)" at the top of my screen, but now it's just all like...
D:

EDIT: /\ this guy is probably right
I honestly just want the exclusive mega

Received my code as well by doing the "view email online" thing.

Hey, did anybody notice that in the newsletter art a zubat is grouped with a bunch of ghost-types...?
Ghost-type Mega Crobat confirmed, or am I insane?

EDIT: Yes! I viewed my e-mail online!
Oh, precious demo, come to mmmmmmeeeeeeee!

After reading a few sites, I concluded that you must play the demo a certain amount of times everyday to unlock the secret mission (exact number of days unknown). The ones who did unlock it seem to be the people who received the demo early, and the demo DID state that there will be something good if you play everyday.

Way too fucking easy no fun way to hold yourself back fairly. Except the last scripted encounter you don't mega that was fun I barely won but I knew I was going to barely win without any thinking or items mid way in. Not nearly as good as the smash demo which allowed you practice the new engine. The Magma Aqua dialogue was funny but still. All the adventures are short as balls and trying to die in the wild just to see what happens takes so long that I talk to the wrong kid and lost all my "progress". Bottom line is yeah it is just a demo but a demo that poorly represents the game in a negative light can do more harm than good. It was worth it for Glalie though so unless I'm missing something. Funny I wanted a pokemon demo with a pre build team before but I didn't know that it was going to feel like this. Guess it's a case of not knowing it's a bad idea before it happens. Maybe a box and dungeon crawl instead next time...maybe?

Demo get. DAT MUSIC! I will have deliciously musical dreams tonight. The battle themes and the tune for when you win a trainer battle. <3

How long, on average, does it take to download the demo?
I just started doing so, and the little progress bar has not one pixel of blue in it.

EDIT: Never mind, I'm not smart. That wasn't the progress bar, silly me.
(It finished)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom