• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Out of the Loop

The point was that you aren't Mr. White, who gets no word.

I honestly think max is just thinking a variant of the word, which I can see being mixed up, especially through dutch language.

Unvote
No point in keeping it on Mido, she responded and I can see her logic behind it.

Dutch Language doesn’t matter if it was given in English.

@Tood why did you say pink when arc said colourful.
Your choice of word is too similar, something more unique would have helped.
I have to keep you sus for mr.white in the following rounds.

HD did raise the point above and I am in agreement with him.

Now that all players have submitted their description, we shall move on to the Voting stage.
There are 25 hours in the voting stage.

The voting stage can be shortened if all players have cast their vote and at least 6 players vote to shorten the phase.

I am in favour of shorten the phase.

It seems so bold to willingly go first with no clues though if Max was Mr. White? I think DawningWinds has a stranger description then Max, personally, but I agree that Max's isn't exactly what comes to mind for the word either.

VOTE: DawningWinds

Fine with either option though as for who to vote, so

VOTE: Shorten Phase

It seems so bold to willingly go first with no clues though if Max was Mr. White? I think DawningWinds has a stranger description then Max, personally, but I agree that Max's isn't exactly what comes to mind for the word either.

No one thinks he is Mr. White. We’re assuming he’s undercover.

Mine refers to it being bright-colored, but I thought that might count as two words. Don't see how you can consider my description strange when yours has a pretty similar meaning to mine.

And we don't think Max is Mr. White, we think he's Undercover.

No one thinks he is Mr. White. We’re assuming he’s undercover.
Mine refers to it being bright-colored, but I thought that might count as two words. Don't see how you can consider my description strange when yours has a pretty similar meaning to mine.

And we don't think Max is Mr. White, we think he's Undercover.
OHHH okay, I had to double check which one was which tbh lol.

Also, I see what you're saying now, DawningWinds; I was only thinking about the word in the sense of being bright like in the way that the sun is. Max's definitely follows Undercover now that I was refreshed on what that one knows

VOTE: Max1996

Apologies, I'm busy with exams

why did you say pink when arc said colourful.
It came to mind, and I only ended up seeing the previous posts after I had posted mine. At least when I buy these, I usually go for the ones that are pink-colored

Also, idk what all of you are saying about Max, his word and descriptions fit my word pretty well.

Vote: HumanDawn

:wynaut:

At least I know our words are different, since I don't see these as exclusively hard.

Vote: Shorten Phase

Back
Top Bottom