• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Non-Mafia Out of the Loop

I don’t get the context of Seven either - Five would make more sense if it’s what I think it is. Maybe Max1996 can explain it?

Unvote

I considered it more and decided you have a point, but it also counters the fact I was going to vote you for a shape that didn't make sense Prog.
I think I'll wait for more opinions first then, I'm suspecting Mido for being left field or Ronniego for being somewhat close but not close enough

We gotta be careful with what we say too, 3 of us have different words and 1 of us is Mr White who is trying to gain as much information as possible, easiest to always assume you're an Undercover

Unvote

I considered it more and decided you have a point, but it also counters the fact I was going to vote you for a shape that didn't make sense Prog.
I think I'll wait for more opinions first then, I'm suspecting Mido for being left field or Ronniego for being somewhat close but not close enough

Shape makes perfect sense.

Vote: Midorikawa

There are others that are a bit “hmm” but I want to pick on this now. Generational?

Back
Top Bottom