• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

@Wonnykins: Hot and Cold was a great fanfic. I usually hate those cheating fics, but yours came out really well ^-^

@Paty: Welcome back! Nice avatar/banner ;D
Your pictures are also very adorable. The first one (CAKE!), the second, even the little paint pic, and the spoiler in the spoiler..! <3 I'm happy the term 'too much Palletshipping' doesn't exist for me ^^

357jyoz.jpg

2rmtj11.jpg

This one's really pretty imo ^^
2lm85qp.jpg

Meh, I'm pretty busy the upcoming days. I hope I can finish the fanfic T.T

Mleen: Too much PalletShipping... What is that? XD Lol, is good to be back ^_^ Try to finish it! I so want to read the other fics.

6ss68m.png

2wp47b9.jpg

33xgea0.jpg

Gary: MINE! D<
2ijknqt.jpg

Yep, spoilaz in spoilaz!!

Great! I loved it! I've also post a coment ^_^

Welcome back Yumi! How was the convention? ^^
I also placed a comment on your cosplay, you did a great job :D

It was nice x3 ... even if it only was one day D: .. XD
Ash made me do a sketch with her .___. I was really nervous >.< But it turned out better than I thought XD
I acctually found some palletshippers O.O .. not as big as we are, but anyway xD

The only bad thing was that Ash gott sick and went to the hospital with an ambulance >.< .. but she is fine now ^^

So I like disappeared from the internet 5427892 months ago, but since I'm back, yay! I'm happy to see how active Palletshipping is over here now. ♥ I'm not really caught up on things... I saw there is a fic contest, though! It was actually posted about over on LJ, so that's awesome. :D Lame that I missed the deadline, but I'm sure there'll be more, eh?

So, Ash leaves Sinnoh and goes to (insert region here) by himself again. And, he runs into Gary. What happens? And where the heck is Ash?
I think it would be epic if Ash traveled to the Orre region featured in the Gamecube Pokémon games. I don't know why, but I really liked that region. Of course, don't think it'd necessarily work with the anime, but... I can dream.

Anyway, Orre. I think for tradition's sake they would battle, likely with Gary winning the match. But circumstances could lead them to end up traveling together, instead of Gary being like "smell ya later" and Ash wondering what 10yr. old girl he can babysit next. I've always wanted them to travel together. :D They could still babysit a ten year old if they wanted to, though.

And now I'm going to save all of the pictures people have been posting... /shameless

YumiBlossom: Poor Ashy Boy XD I hope that she's better (she... We should call her ashley XD)

Destry: HEEY! *waves* Don't be ashamed of the pics that me and Mleen have been posting XD

NEW TOPIC!

Imagine that Ash and Gary have an acidental kiss! What would hapened?
Well, I'm imagining really after the kiss:
Gary: WTF ASH!
Ash: YUUUCK! My mouth!! YUUUCK!!

And after one week they would be thinking alot about that moment, of course Ash would be really embarassed with that all, and Gary would already know the true feelings that he had for Ash. The conversation wouldn't less more, because some of them would say something stupid and they would start arguying.

PICS!
Pallet316.jpg

Ash: Com'on... not while the fan-girls are looking...

Pallet313.jpg

Pallet312.jpg

Yep, spoiler in spoiler XD
RedxBlue20231.jpg

@Yumi: Ah, so it was fun ^^ And you met other Palletshippers, I'm so jealous x)
And she went to the hospital..? Woah, must be very serious then o_o I'm glad she's okay.

@Destry: Hi hi ^-^ I remember you from reading this thread when I didn't post here yet. So, uh, yeah... Good to see you here *blushes*

Imagine that Ash and Gary have an acidental kiss! What would hapened?
Hmm, I don't think there happens a lot XD Ash would say that Gary is gross and stuff, and Gary won't say anything at all. I guess it's because he already felt something for Ash, and he didn't want to screw their friendship up by arguing about nothing again. Ash, who's very confused now, tries to keep a safe distance between him and Gary before it happens again. When they say goodbye, Gary 'accidentally' falls into Ash's arms. "Sorry, I stumbled again."
Ash first didn't like what happened that day. But after a while, during his sleepless nights, he thinks about it again and finds out that he actually found it warm and comfortable being so close to Gary. So Ash wants to bump into Gary again as soon as possible. And when that time comes, maybe Ash 'accidentally' kisses Gary too... hehe x)

@Paty: Spoiler attack! 8D Love the pictures :3 (spoiler in the spoiler = hot O_O)

Pics~
dbhcpj.jpg

6yk09j.jpg

29v0v1z.jpg

These fanart pictures make me squeal. >w<

Imagine that Ash and Gary have an accidental kiss! What would happen?

Obviously, Ash fell. Why Ash? Because we all know he's clumsy. And, of course, who was there to break his fall but Gary, who Ash saw and immediately wanted to run over and say hello to.

The only time Ash will ever be 'on top', so to speak. Poor Ash: too bad it was 'only an accident'.

Meanwhile, off to the side, Dawn and Brock stare in absolute shock. I think the only one out of the five that would be passive about it would be Pikachu. I can just imagine the cheerful 'Cha!' in the background as Pikachu puts out two thumbs-up.

And when Ash finally gets up?

"...You taste weird."

To which Gary says, flatly:

"Tell your tongue to keep to itself, next time, then."

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT YOUR MOUTH WAS OPEN!"

"It was when you tongue-raped me..."

"I didn't know what to do!"

"So you tried to see how far down my throat you could get? Gross, Ashy-boy..."

"ARGH!"

They continue to argue all the way back to...where ever they're headed, with Gary slyly egging Ash on and Ash trying to save face in front of his friends.

And oh what questions the poor two friends off to the side will have hence forth...

Almost finished my entry, by the way! ;D

Oh! Hi! New person! Hello, Destry!

Um, if we're talking like something that would actually happen, Ash would be going, "Um, what just happened?" and Gary would be going, "Oops... um..." But in my fantasy world, other things would happen... hehe.

*passes out from all the pretty fanart; wakes up two hours later* Hwuh! Huh? Oh, yeah, I was gonna reply here, wasn't I...?

First of all...I must contest the term "accidental." No kiss between those two will ever be an accident, that's just an excuse they give anyonje else. :lol:

On with the answer...Let's say it's an incident eerily similar to the events in Squirtle Squad, when Gary literally slammed the door in Ash's face. This time it's the other way around; Ash is in a store buying...something...and he's really excited about it. He makes his purchase and sprints toward the door; ignoring the shopkeeper's calls for him to be careful, and he swings open the door with such force that Gary is knocked sideways off the front step (because there was a step there) Ash looks around, sees him and is all "OMGWTFGARY!" and in his haste to jump off the porch after him, klutziness takes over and he lands rather awkwardly on top of him. After a few minutes:

"...Why, hello, there, Ashy-boy, did you want something?"
"I...wanted...to see...if you were okay.":blush:
"Hmm...I dunno. Give me a few more minutes.":crush:

I want to answer the question about Brawl characters, too...but my brains hit a dry spot at the moment, so maybe later xD

HEY everyone! I read how everyone answered to the topic, and well... When lady Yuki wrote that the kiss between them would not be accidental... It was a ROFL!

PICS!
2817drl.jpg

23tns5g.jpg

muwtc5.png

ajvuas.jpg

NOOOES! Where's the spoiler in spoiler?! I didn't feel like doing it this time XD

Hey... Lady Yuki, is your picture Majora's Mask? Cuz it looks like it... oh, and the accidental kiss idea was ROFL!
Oh, and Paty! That comic book type thing (it has a fancy name, but I don't remember) fanart was cute to the MAX!
CAPITAL LETTER AND EXCLAMATION POINT OVERLOAD! Along with an overload of Math homework...

^ You mean doujinshi? :)
But yeah, I argee with Kari. Paty, those pictures are really smexy x3 It's some kind of a high school/office theme, I like it~ The picture in the rain is also cute, nice effect ^^ You always have so many awesome pictures!

*yawns* I worked really hard today on my story, but I still need te translate a lot... And I got so much homework to do ;_; I hope I'll survive ><

2yv1o5c.jpg

29dk7lw.jpg

2vi4cva.jpg

...Don't kill me for posting this one *runs away*

Hey all, just a quick reminder that the PalletShipping Halloween-themed One-shot contest deadline is on Sunday October 11. Please send your entries to either silvershell or I (as silvershell has generously given me the power of judge ^^). We've very few entries, so the more we get, the more successful this event becomes! :)

Hey... Lady Yuki, is your picture Majora's Mask? Cuz it looks like it... oh, and the accidental kiss idea was ROFL!

Hah, yes, my avatar is a pic of Majora's Mask. :3 I'd wanted to change it, and still might in the future, but I love that game to pieces, so...yeah xD And thank you!

Paty-chan...where do you find such lovely fanart? I don't know if anyone else asked, but I simply must know. I'd never seen any of them before. :ksmile:

Last edited:

Kari: yep, a doujishin, thanks for clearing that up Mleen... and yes, maths sucks DX

Mleen: Oh thank you, I love the rain one very much too. Thanks I try to always have no fan-art to post, because I really like it. I love to colect Palletshippy pics ^^ funny hobbie, hey?

TheLadyYuki: Well I have my pics from: Photobucket, google, devianart, pokemon series search and Pixiv.

Have a cute one ^^ :

pallet348.jpg

Everyone I have sad news... (well not really...) I won't be able to participate in the Halloween contest because I'm so busy with school. But I will still write the fic! And I will still be judging! And I only have one entry. If anyone still hasn't sent it in, please do. I really want the first Palletshipping fanfic contest to be successful!

Back
Top Bottom