• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Palletshipping

Re: Palletshipping (and anything else really)

Hello! I is baaaaaaack! *is on sugar high* lol.
Topic?
So Ash and Gary finally decide to go on an actual date. Where do they go/what do they do and why? And how does it turn out?

Um... they... go out and do tag battles, cuz that's an Ash thing! And then afterwards they go and have hot chocolate (it's winter) at the Moomoo milk place! And then Dawn and Brock run in and go, "WTF?" Lol. Except Brock wouldn't do that, bcuz Brock knoooooows... haha. No, Brock is just smart about romance related things (except flirting).

Hya Kari!!! XD

Hum... some MangaPallet:
2w4wbkm.jpg

api43t.jpg

Really big one ahead:
eg79ja.jpg

I luv MangaPallet :D

Wow, you guys really post a lot x'D I don't think I have been gone so long and you have already filled a whole lot pages! D8

Lovely pictures~ ...

I have been really busy and is almost finnish with my Pokémon cosplay x'D ... last day today to finnish it .__.

So Ash and Gary finally decide to go on an actual date. Where do they go/what do they do and why? And how does it turn out?
I thin they will go to a place Gary decided xD .. maybe to the cinema and watch a movie, probably because Gary know that Ash likes it and don't want to screw up on their first day. After the movie the will just talk about it and maybe a godnight kiss at Ashs doorstep before they part~

So I herd you liek MangaPallet:
vpewxe.jpg

@Kari: Your idea for a Gary/Ash date is win. Moomoo milk place ftw x)

@YumiBlossom: Yay, you're still alive! Good to hear something from you again ^^
Ooh, Pokémon cosplay? I wish you good luck finishing it. *cheers*
Can we see it when it's done? :)

UPDATE!
I have added another person to the list, wonnykins. She is amazing!

And Lady Yuki has offered to write a gift fic for the winner!! So that's another prize and even more Palletshipping for the community! This is awesome!

@Mleen: Yeah, I'm still alive X'D I just have much to do lately >.> But I will never leave this thread! >:3 Sure, I will cosplay on Saturday with a friend ^^ We are gonna be Gary and Ash! x3 So.. I´can post a picture here after xD

Must go and continue sew now @___@'''

Yay! Mleen thinks my idea is win! XD
Oh, and... who's Lady Yuki? Uh... yeah... should I know that?

@Slivershell: Is Wonnykins going to participate? Mmm, she really is amazing (Although it's better for me to give up now XD)
And that's really nice of Lady Yuki n.n This really is awesome news! (But... do we still get cookies? 8D)

@Yumi: That sounds like a dream to me... Have fun on the convention (I assume you're going to a convention xP) and post your pics soon!

@Kari: She's another great Palletshipper. I never really talked to her, but I've seen her on FF.net and on some other forums.

Moar~
14t3gnr.jpg

Oh, okay. I'm having self-confidence issues, so I haven't exactly sent my story thing yet...
Mleen: I LOOOOOVES thet pic. Ash looks like he's about to explode. Heh. Oh, and MangaPallet is WIN. I lOOOOOves your other pic too.
Unfortunately for me, I have written an original story, and one of my friends is threatening to seriously hurt me if she can't read more of it, so I gotta run. Byeez!

Yay! Mleen thinks my idea is win! XD
Oh, and... who's Lady Yuki? Uh... yeah... should I know that?

Hi! *waves* That would be moi, yes xD I apologize for not coming in and re-introducing myself to the forum.

I haven't written many Pallet fics, mind, but I adore the ship and would be glad to write a gift fic for the winner, as slivershell stated ^-^ Here is my ff.net resume for those interested.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/927410/The_Lady_Yuki

Last edited:

MangaPallet!!! *big shiny eyes* I liek manga Pallet!! Sorry Mudkipz XD

Cool a prize :O More PalletShipping~~ I really need more PalletShipping *looks at the tipical ton of pictures* ... You just can't have too much Pallet!!!

Moar:
vdem9w.png
Gary and Ashley *.*

And now I have to ask something in a really sincere spirit... Is my signature banner too... well... *AHEM*?

Kari: Well, you haVe until the 11th to revise and edit.

I got more of mine done! YAY!!! I might finish this weekend! Can't wait to read the others!

And Yay for OriginalShipping!!

^^; I'm almost done my entry, actually. Spoilers for you!

Spoiler 1: The title is 'Demon's Horns'.

Spoiler 2: It will be M-rated for sexual content, so I'll have to have slivershell check it to make sure it's still within guidelines.

Spoiler 3: One of the pair is flaming hot.

Spoiler 4: Rosemary's Baby.

I'm working on a creepy ending. It was supposed to be cute and romantic at the end, but...

Spoilers 3 and 4 are for you to work out on your own. 4 won't be a huge part of the story, but it'll be there. Kudos to TheLadyYuki for it, though. ^^

I simply have to put this out there:

So the Pokemon Cast is Playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl. It's Gary, Ash, Paul and Richie against each other. Who's playing who, and who wipes the floor with everyone else?

Hmm, I don't feel so well at the moment. Correction, I feel horrible. My guinea pig I really loved had kidney cancer, so we let her.. well, you know. Ik may sound stupid, but I've been crying all day...
Hadn't got the time to write my story, although the Dutch version is almost finished. Translating won't take very long I hope.

@Paty: Your banner is not okay D: Where's the Palletshipping?
Just kiddin, it's fine I think x)

So the Pokemon Cast is Playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl. It's Gary, Ash, Paul and Richie against each other. Who's playing who, and who wipes the floor with everyone else?
Ash ~ Pikachu, I'm very sure about that one.
Gary ~ Link/Fox/Lucario, I think those fit the most. Gary owns the cool characters <3
Paul ~ Snake or Ganondorf! Snake has mean moves, or Paul chooses Ganondorf. He is EVIL, just like Paul is D:
Richie ~ ...Pit x3 I don't know why, but I got a strong feeling he'll choose Pit!

And I don't want to be mean, but I think Ash is the one who's going to be defeated first... He wanted to impress Gary, but Paul blew Ashy away. Gary wants revenge. Then, a Smash Ball appears on the right moment. Gary and Paul are fighting for the Smash ball, but then Richie's Pit got the Smash Ball. He uses his ultra awesome Final Smash to blast both of them away. Gary comforts Ash because he's last, and Paul tries to kill Richie! 8D

Last edited:

*waves at Lady Yuki* Hi!
Mleen: It's not stupid. A couple years ago, I had a guinea pig named Joy who had been with our family since I was two. She got a tumor and had to be... you know, and I cried for a week.
Paty: Um... I don't even know what your banner is, so yeah, doesn't bother me!
So the Pokemon cast are playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl. It's Gary, Ash, Paul, and Richie against each other. Who's playing who, and who wipes the floor with everyone else?
I have never played Smash Bros. Brawl, but I know a little bit about it.
Ash~ Sorry, but Pikachu, duh.
Paul~ Bowser? Or someone evil...
Gary~ Link! Hehe. Um, I like Legend of Zelda...
Richie~ Sheik... Um, don't ask me. It just popped into my head.
So, Ash gets totally destroyed by Paul, then Gary beats up Paul for beating Ash, then Gary and Richie have a one-on-one battle and Gary wins! XD

Wonnykins: Write whatever you want. the site has no restriction on the content of fics and neither do I. It's good to know that I won't be the only one doing something creepy. By the way, didn't you write that one fic about ash cheating on Misty with Gary. I loved it!! I even have an idea for one-shot with Ash in a similar situtation, with some domestic violence added into the mix!

Hum... not very busy here, now is it? Tell me if somebody already did this topic idea before...
So, Ash leaves Sinnoh and goes to (insert region here) by himself again. And, he runs into Gary. What happens? And where the heck is Ash?
Um, will anwer later. lol. Too busy!

(I wanted to post earlier, but Bulbagarden acted weird here o.o)

Yay, I finished the Dutch version! Mine isn't creepy at all, but Halloween doesn't have to be creepy, does it? :3

@Kari: Oh, I'm sorry about that... v.v
And it's funny you also think Ash is the first one who's going to be beaten up first XD Is he really a bad gamer? D':
I don't know if that's already been done before, but I don't mind either way ^^;

So, Ash leaves Sinnoh and goes to (insert region here) by himself again. And, he runs into Gary. What happens? And where the heck is Ash?
Johto! Since the HG and SS games are coming soon, and I like the Johto region ^^ Even in the far beginning, Ash will get in problems. Doesn't matter what kind of problem... If it's Team Rocket stealing his Pokémon, or he fell into a ravine, Gary will help him. Gary doesn't want anything bad to happen to Ash because he gets into trouble a lot and Gary's jealous because Ash meets all those other pretty boys So they will travel together in the Johto region ^^

More pics!
2prikgp.jpg

2vuehc2.jpg

1679l6h.jpg

Spoiler in a spoiler, how crazy am I x)
rhoq3a.jpg

@slivershell: Thank you for clearing that up. ^^ I was worried about that...You're doing something creepy, too? :3 Now I can't wait for the day we can see all these fanfictions. I'm tempted to be a judge.
And yes, that was me. 'Hot and Cold'. You're doing something similar? I'm intrigued. >w>

Maybe Ash goes to a new land/region. Lord knows they like to pull new ones and new pokemon out the ass all the time in PokemonUSA land. -eye roll- However, if he meets with Gary, it'll probably be during a battle with Paul, who's also decided to go to the same place. Gary lays verbal smack-down on Paul for being an over all horrible trainer and then goes on to snootily state that he was always Ash's best rival, so he knows what he's talking about. The entire exchange has Ash scratching his head and being generally confused. Nothing shippy, yet, until Gary decides that he simply MUST tag along with Ash, if only to keep the 'not-rival' from being a constant pain in the ass. ;D And Ash has no choice but to accept his company.

Oh, hey, just how many entries have been finished and turned in? -stuck on one part.-

PATY IS BAAAAACK!!!! YAYZ!!

Well, first topic:

I think that they would have a conversation about the good old times and so, and after that a great fight, and Gary would win, and has a penalty Ahs would have to take his clothes off... nah, just kidding XD Because Ash was alone, I think that they would travel together ^_^
(and Gary is... Can it be the Sevii Islands?)

Mleen: OMG! The Spoiler in the spoiler was... *drooooools*

Pics ^_^
30bpoj6.jpg

5eamtg.gif

2f0c5kx.png

Spoilaz in spoilaz >D
33nbxih.jpg

Back
Top Bottom