• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, that was cute, but not a hint yet. I wonder if in the next gym she is going to do that again or if it was an one episode thing.

I do believe Pearlshipping will become a very popular ship, due to the fact that Misty and May, as I have noticed, were nearly automaticly paired with Ash.

At first I didn't like but now I think they may just make a cute couple I don't know why I think it be cute if she got a crush on him.Man if was doing the show I'd make huge love triangle with her Ash and Nozomi and then throw in Misty or May when her and ash are going to get close......Fanfic any one!?

me too or I would do it in a heart beat XD

I'll try one eventually. I would need some ideas - other than love triangles. I'm not fond of those as I'm a universalshipper.

Anyone else get the feeling that this ship isn't as popular as it should be even with the lack of evidence?

It may be possible that viewers are more intersted in Hikari and Ash with their new rivals as opposed to the cliché hero/heroine thingie. But who knows? Hikari is cute with anyone.

But who knows? Hikari is cute with anyone.

Agreed. One of the best parts about Hikari is you can pair her with just about anyone around her age, (male or female), and she'd still look cute with the other person.

It would be cute and different if Hikari's crush on Ash developed later in the series. Than add in Nozomi into the mix and have her gain a crush on Ash imagine Ash reaction if that happnedXD

It would be cute and different if Hikari's crush on Ash developed later in the series. Than add in Nozomi into the mix and have her gain a crush on Ash imagine Ash reaction if that happnedXD

that is a cute idea if that happends :D

I think that Hikari and Ash will never happen. Ash and May never became a couple, and now that it seems very likely that May will be with Drew. So it's pretty safe to say Advance shipping never happend. Besides May was 10 and Ash was like 13 (Let's not start with an age issue here okay? -.-) When Hikari comes in she's going to be 10 and Ash will be like 14 maybe 15. If age isn't enough, I can just see Hikari falling for someone else, and thus that will be the love interest for the D/P series.

As much as i don't see any ash ships becoming canon, i'd appriciate it if rabid pokeshippers like yourself would refrain from bashing other ships.

Cry me a river ,buid a bridge, and get over it you ranting git! and it's not like I said a hated all other ships that have to do with Ash >_> you are just making a big deal out of it and it's stupid.

Cry me a river ,buid a bridge, and get over it you ranting git! and it's not like I said a hated all other ships that have to do with Ash >_> you are just making a big deal out of it and it's stupid.

I'm not the one going around yelling out "Pokeshipping is going to happen for certain, this ship won't happen because of that and it sucks" not to mention you came into this and the other thread one right after the other with these proclomations.

Only goes to show how bad rabid dogs like you truley are.

Wow...a rabid dog insult that hurts X/ You really got me ooooooooooh ,pfft get a life, get nine of them. Instead here you are arguing over something stupid, and you keep on saying the same insult, lame! So really I don't care what you call me. If me being a pokeshipper,and saying how much i want it to happen hurts you, then that makes me happy :p *dances and waves a pokeshipping flag!*

I'm sorry already geeze! it was a mistake okay Umbreon's Shadow >.>

:bash: Hey guys! I know this is offtopic but did you see the way Hikari flared up at Shinji in the episode she cheerleaded for Ash? There's got to be something between them... why else would they FIGHT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom