• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pearlshipping General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, if the love rival thing is real so it would be forming a love triangle,
ooh yeah!!

As discussed to death in another thread, high-fiving does not count as a hint - it's not even shippy. That's sweet, though:

pshighfive.png

I read somewhere that Kengo was kinda jealous of Ash and Dawn's close friendship. I didn't see the episode yet, so, is that true? Could it be because of that that Kengo battled Ash instead of Dawn in the beginning of the ep?

Last edited:
Isn't there any pokemon web site besides serebii.net and pocketmonsters.net
that gives the episode pics on the day that they were aired?

They have the pictures up for this week's episode, so I think it's safe to assume that they still do =P

Pike Queen Lucy said:
I read somewhere that Kengo was kinda jealous of Ash and Dawn's close friendship. I didn't saw the episode yet, so, is that true? Could it be because of that that Kengo battled Ash instead of Dawn in the beginning of the ep?

It seemed more to me that Kengo first developed some glaring at Ash (for reasons I don't know, honestly) in the second episode, as in after the battle of Kengo vs Ash.
I think he just wanted to battle Ash because Hikari praised him, saying how cool his battles were and such. :/

Chatsy said:
It seemed more to me that Kengo first developed some glaring at Ash (for reasons I don't know, honestly) in the second episode, as in after the battle of Kengo vs Ash.
I think he just wanted to battle Ash because Hikari praised him, saying how cool his battles were and such. :/

Yeah, I've got that impression too, now I've finally get to see the episodes. Kengo loves annoying Dawn, so we can't tell for sure if it was jealousy or not.

Felt like posting the third high-five as well:

satohikahighfive2d.jpg

*lol for the polemics involving high-fives*
:rolleyes:

Pearlshipping number #1!

I've seen a lot A LOT of pearlshipping videos on YouTube and some scenes are convincing that there could eventually be something between them.

They have a lot in common and they're pokemon are in love (PikachuxBuneary). Also....I don't know about other PearlShippers but everytime i see that bit where Ash and Hikari run towards each other and high five and there's this white light. Could that be a sign of sparks flying with them?

I must admit, the friendship between Ash and Dawn is considerably unique conpared to his friendships with Misty and May. While they do have their fair share of arguments (as most friends or couples do), Ash and Dawn don't berate each other. The way I see their relationship is that of a teacher-student relationship.

I really do want to believe something more will happen between them.

so what if Ash and Dawn are similar and agrue a lot

from what I know,Ash is not going to return any feelings that Dawn might have....

guess she has to go for females XD

btw Pikachu is not in love with Buneary

i guess being with Ash has made him just like him oblivoius if someone pr something was in love

so what if Ash and Dawn are similar and agrue a lot

from what I know,Ash is not going to return any feelings that Dawn might have....

guess she has to go for females XD

Oh goodie another clarevoyant.And how exactly are you gonna know what will happen between Ash and Dawn in the future?

Dont want to be rude, but this is a thread for those who support Pearlshipping so post your anti-pearlshipping opinions somewhere else.

Look at this pic and tell me there isn't a spark or electricity and that there is nothing shippy about it.

2e4dzrk.jpg

Pretty hard for me to. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom