• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
In, please?

Also, I like nitrogen. All of the really, really fun booms have a lot of it. There's a reason why a lot of artificial nitrogen-heavy chemical compounds are considered to be Made of Explodium.

Three more sign ups to go to fill up all slots in the game. If we can get 18 by Thursday, we can most likely have this game going by this weekend on Monday, April 24th, unless anyone objects.

Fun fact: It takes 18 electrons to fill up the M shell of the nucleus. Also, the noble gases are group 18 in the periodic table.

Source: Electron shell - Wikipedia

Edit: Change the fill up start date to Monday, April 24th.

Last edited:
if you need another /in, you may have my Bohrium

I prefer Boron, mainly because of that skit from Good Luck Charlie where the guy asks his chemistry teacher "What's Boron made of?" and she replies "Boron." in a super dry voice.

Warning though, next week, I'll not be on my prime, due to pre-existing obligations.

if you need another /in, you may have my Bohrium

I prefer Boron, mainly because of that skit from Good Luck Charlie where the guy asks his chemistry teacher "What's Boron made of?" and she replies "Boron." in a super dry voice.

Warning though, next week, I'll not be on my prime, due to pre-existing obligations.

That's a full in, right?

Your Attention Please: I am stepping down as MoD for this game, due to conflict of interest.
I will, instead, be taking the 18th player slot and joining in the fun.
Why, you ask? It's been far too long since I've given Caps and Zexy a thrashing, and in a game like this, I'm always in my element.

As far as my favorite element, that would be the element of surprise.

SUPRISE! :D

Your Attention Please: I am stepping down as MoD for this game, due to conflict of interest.
Why, you ask? It's been far too long since I've given Caps and Zexy a thrashing, and in a game like this, I'm always in my element.

i can't believe writing humandawn X zexy fanfiction worked

i can't believe writing humandawn X zexy fanfiction worked
NaH. You being in the game is a bonus, though. It's always fun matching wits with you, HD.

Gotta say, I hadn't initially intended to come out of retirement for this game, but the theme and the player list acted as a catalyst for me.

Don't assume this means I'll go back to playing regularly, mind U, this is a one time thing.

Excuse you, who's gonna get thrashed like the Atlanta Thrashers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom