• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
H2O is a combination of elements... Two hydrogen and one oxygen.

I sacrifice my two Hydrogeddons, and my Oxygeddon, in order to play this, Bonding - H2o, which allows me to summon forth Water Dragon!

7aca14db90.png

Last edited:
Hydrogeddon? Those look more like Zigzagoon :p
also you got it opposite lol

Also, @Elementar, when are the Role PMs going out?

The plan is to send the role PMs on Monday and have a 72-hour Day 1 phase with the first 24 hours being no hammer. This is where all the confirmations will happen and it's just to get the game rolling. That being said, I'm open to starting the game on Sunday if @Elementar is fine with that. Essentally the game could start on Sunday or Monday at 9:30 PM PST

Are spectators allowed to join in the fun before the actual game starts? :p

Sure. You could also be on the potential list of subs since that hosts are hungry for subs.

Is there no room for another player?

In that case, I'll be a sub, please. I'm sure I can find some H2O for my sub.

Sure. Also, did you know that 100% of Dihydrogen Monoxide consumers die?

H2O isn't an element, it's a molecule, tho.

It is classically. :p Water (classical element) - Wikipedia

Yes, which is what makes it a molecule.

AE = def scum.

This game is so basic, I've already mostly solved it. XD

Your logic is flawed, water is neutral.

Fun? Who's having fun? I'll have you know that this is legit mafia strategy right here. I'll have this game figured out and know who's guilty before role PMs are even distributed at the rate I'm going.
Caps and Zexy are both, clearly, scum, and I'm starting to suspect Mido for not joining in the banter.

You're delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom