• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, how did we get 3 kills at the end of N3? I assumed that was Mafia, Space and FA. Can Mafia maybe do multiple kills in a night, once, and therefore making 1x vig an easy claim.
I don't know how to answer that.

I am also doubting their alignments now.
Why though?
Even if you don't believe that Eresh is a Lightning Rod (which they are), they are definitely town. Elieson was able to neighbourise them, meaning they are town as Elieson said mafia can't join.
As for me, I have the same reason. I was able to join the neighbour chat (which is confirmed by Eresh).

The only possible mafia member is space. I don't think there are any other possibilities.
VOTE: Space

Even if you don't believe that Eresh is a Lightning Rod (which they are), they are definitely town. Elieson was able to neighbourise them, meaning they are town as Elieson said mafia can't join.
As for me, I have the same reason. I was able to join the neighbour chat (which is confirmed by Eresh).
I believed the claim, I just didn't think of the neighbourising.

@FinalArcadia I suggest that you put your vote on Space, assuming no one else is a metalloid.
This way you can be part of the kill before hyper-majority. I will wait with my vote and would like to hear what others have to say first, besides swarla.

Vote: Space

No idea how you survived last night, but eh. Time to die.

Also, there will be a phase extension. Due to prior commitments that @Elementar and I have this weekend, Day 5 will end on Sunday, May 7th 2017, 3:30 AM (UTC -8). Updated the update post as usual.

Countdown Timer.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Now I'm going back to bed.

Also, there will be a phase extension. Due to prior commitments that @Elementar and I have this weekend, Day 5 will end on Sunday, May 7th 2017, 3:30 AM (UTC -8). Updated the update post as usual.

Countdown Timer.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Now I'm going back to bed.
Oh god that's a long wait. Also, does the link work for anyone else? Because it doesn't work for me.

?

VOTE: Space

There is really no other possibility at this point given all the known info and roles; it has to be Space. And this should hopefully let the rest of us all win together.

and now we play the long waiting game ;_;

The only person left whose role isn't confirmed is space

I used my kill on Human

@Space who do you think is scum?

Everyone's been confirmed, right? That only leaves one possibility I think. There is no last "scum".

Vote: FinalArcadia

We have to defeat all threats. Well FA could technically count as one since she's not on the town's side and has had to kill townies to fulfill her goal.

We have to defeat all threats. Well FA could technically count as one since she's not on the town's side and has had to kill townies to fulfill her goal.
If it was me, the game wouldn't be in MYLO right now. There has to be scum left for that to make any sense, because what you're saying would be 4:1 and that is not MYLO. With scum, that's 3:1:1 and indeed MYLO.

And Human was cornered and would've been getting lynched now if he hadn't already died, with you to follow. Given town had two infinite roleblockers, it absolutely makes sense that mafia could have a vig, and I could see you killing Human to try to make the best of a bad situation (get town cred when both of you were under heavy suspicion, plus getting a vengeful kill out of it too). Human went down with very little of a fight, and that in itself is strange.

There has to be scum left for that to make any sense, because what you're saying would be 4:1 and that is not MYLO. With scum, that's 3:1:1 and indeed MYLO.

Why did you kill Iteru? You killed all the ones you were meant to, didn't you? If you really cared about the town winning then you should have shot me.

Human went down with very little of a fight, and that in itself is strange.

I was already being suspected at that point and it was very clear even then that no one was intending to budge.

No idea how you survived last night,

What does that mean

Why did you kill Iteru?
I didn't kill Iteru. I didn't have any shots left after N3 ended; that is why I never responded to requests telling me to shoot you during N4, but I didn't want anyone to know that at the time for my own survival against nightkills. And if Darth is confirmed via the tracker/ninja connection and Eresh and swarla through ability (in the case of the former) and being neighborized, it is clear that you killed Iteru. The only other person it could be is maybe swarla, but if Ereshkigal is telling the truth about the neighborizer, that can't be the case.
I was already being suspected at that point and it was very clear even then that no one was intending to budge.
That's exactly why I think you essentially bussed Human. If you guys were caught anyway, then why not make a move to try to at least try to save one of you?

And besides, you didn't respond about MYLO. Honestly, that is the single most damning piece of evidence because in light of all the other claims, the only way it makes sense is if you are scum and you know that.

I didn't have any shots left after N3 ended

Why? And if that's true why did you fail to mention before that you could run out of shots?

That's exactly why I think you essentially bussed Human. If you guys were caught anyway, then why not make a move to try to at least try to save one of you?

Everyone was already set on lynching me. If I were mafia I should have just gotten rid of someone else.

And besides, you didn't respond about MYLO. Honestly, that is the single most damning piece of evidence because in light of all the other claims, the only way it makes sense is if you are scum and you know that.

I didn't respond because I'm honestly not sure. I know I'm not scum. I don't think anyone else is either. And that leaves you.

FA said she had to kill one of each and survive to endgame to win.

I don't think she ever said that. Unless I missed it, but I looked back and never saw that. She said she wanted to survive, but never said she specifically had to to win. So that makes me wonder. Why is she still in the game?

On a different note: why is Swarla confirmed? Can someone who's scum not be neighborized?

@swarla who all have you role checked? and who did you check last night?

We are sure, therefore targeting FA is a bad move. I don't think you can talk yourself out of this.

This is what I meant by it was already decided I was scum. I think it's a bad idea to just assume that and not look into any other possibilities, but that's up to you guys.

@Space
If you believe that I am independent, then there's no way you can think I'm scum. I could understand thinking harmful indep even if its not true, but the fact is that there has to be one final mafioso due to the numbers left in the game plus Iteru's death. While I do think you have a point about swarla (since I can't remember how it is confirmed that scum can't be neighborized), I trust Ereshkigal on the neighbor matter with swarla since Eresh is proven and confirmed town and I don't think she would say something without reason to. Plus, Maniacal Engineer seemed pretty town when he was here. And that being the case, this case is almost certainly closed.

I was the easy target back for jd when he wanted to deflect the lynch off himself and onto another viable wagon choice, and I feel like you're pulling the same tactic to buy yourself some time.

Oh god that's a long wait. Also, does the link work for anyone else? Because it doesn't work for me.

Sorry about that. Here's the link: Periodic Table Mafia - Day 5 ends

It seems that everyone don't like the proposed schedule time. If that's alright with enough people, I'll end the phase on May 6th, 2017 at 10:30AM (UTC - 7, PDT) if there's a hammer. This means that if there is a hammer, the phase will end in about 22 hours. The reason why I got rid of the hammer in the first place is because three votes for a hammer might be too fast for the phase. I'm willing to change the time for the hammer to the above time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom