• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

So I used my role on Minish last night. We had no kill so either she was the nightkill or she’s the
last mafia. Not sure how to feel that helper has not used his role.

im leaning towards helper being mafia since Minish could have called me out on lying about my shots before I could come out if she had used a role last night. Not using a role would lead her to no message.

vote: no lynch

We’re in Mylo not Lylo. We know me targeting Min either prevented mafia from performing the kill (meaning min is mafia) or she was the nightkill target which would make lissi or helper mafia. I say we let mafia narrow it down for us by another person.

Night 6
And that's a hammer.
Nobody has been lynched.

Final Votecount:
No lynch (3)- Mido, Helperman, Lissi
Not voting: Minish

We will now enter the night phase, which will end when everyone either submits their actions or chooses to idle. (I don't see a reason of having you wait for much longer).

Day 7

Helperman has died, he was the 2x Bodyguard.
Hello Helperman! You are Akihiko Sanada the 2x Bodyguard. You use your physical strength to help protect your friends from any incoming threats.

Twice per game, you can select a person at night and attempt to protect them from a kill, by dying in their place. You cannot self-target.

You are a member of SEES, you win by removing all threats to town.

Alive Players:
6. Minish
8. Lissi
11. Mido 2.0

Dead Players:
1. Beryl - 1x Vigi + 1x Bulletproof
2. ExLight - Rolestopper Doctor + 2x Bus Driver
3. Caps - Strongman + 2x Neighbouriser
4. Lucy - Town Backup
5. Luci- Miller + 1x Motivator
7. FA - Informed Temporary Double Voter + Ascetic + Strongman Serial Killer.
9. Helperman - 2x Bodyguard

10. Potato - Even-Night Watcher
12. Mido - Even-Night Cop + Day Bomb
13. Torchic- Even-Night Tracker

You have 48 hours until Night (well until 8PM UK time, apologies for the delay). Hammer is activated.

Timer

So Lissi has at least proven her role as reporter. It would be odd to give scum a role like that but I guess not impossible. However her actions have felt fairly townie to me, especially her being new to mafia. She claimed that her role was just called 2x reporter fairly quickly after I asked which I think new scum would be a bit more hesitant of. She voted for no lynch when she could have just feigned ignorance and let Mido get lynched if Lissi were scum there. So I still think most probable scum is Mido.

Vote: Mido

Helperman has died, he was the 2x Bodyguard.
Hello Helperman! You are Akihiko Sanada the 2x Bodyguard. You use your physical strength to help protect your friends from any incoming threats.

Twice per game, you can select a person at night and attempt to protect them from a kill, by dying in their place. You cannot self-target.

You are a member of SEES, you win by removing all threats to town.

Alive Players:
6. Minish
8. Lissi
11. Mido 2.0

Dead Players:
1. Beryl - 1x Vigi + 1x Bulletproof
2. ExLight - Rolestopper Doctor + 2x Bus Driver
3. Caps - Strongman + 2x Neighbouriser
4. Lucy - Town Backup
5. Luci- Miller + 1x Motivator
7. FA - Informed Temporary Double Voter + Ascetic + Strongman Serial Killer.
9. Helperman - 2x Bodyguard

10. Potato - Even-Night Watcher
12. Mido - Even-Night Cop + Day Bomb
13. Torchic- Even-Night Tracker

You have 48 hours until Night (well until 8PM UK time, apologies for the delay). Hammer is activated.

Timer
See ya later everyone

Midos not online so I can place the hammer vote…. I feel like Mido is scum more than I do minish. I feel like I haven’t done this long enough to be able to explain it, but I just get that feeling.. sorry if that was the worst description ever but

Vote: Mido
:bulbaFacepalm: Town lost

If you are town never hammer before hearing all parties speak their case.

Back
Top Bottom