• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 1: Little like UMIII now? 7/28/11

They took his word for it. How, they succeeded. They snuck up on the unsuspecting bomb.......

Puff was paranoid. First, Marigold.. then, Scaredy..... he was just blooming........ He was the first to hear the chewing. "Jala?"
Kirashimu, you are the Jalapeño.

You have a fiery personality, and practically HAVE to get what you want in order to be satisfied. It seems that everywhere you go, plants are intimidated by you. As such, your vote counts as two votes.

You are allied with the Plants. You win if all Zombies are eliminated.
kirashimu has been killed.
It is now Day 2. I will end GMT -4 EST 7:00 PM. Commence voting.

Last edited:
Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 2: Not so fiery anymore, huh? 7/29/11

I'm a guy... The blue Latioa says so! Why does this happen every time?

And I have nothing much to say, but I can't wait for the mafia QT so I can see why I was targetted first.

If the reviver would be willing to revive me though, I would enjoy that.

Last edited:

Let's get this show on the road.

Vote: Mintaka

She hasn't really said anything of importance the last day and night phase. This is not a random vote.

Fudge, those are a lot of claims. I dont know how else were going to play this until we get something done.....

VOTE: Mintaka

Atleast until you show evidence otherwise.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 1: Little like UMIII now? 7/28/11

Let's get this show on the road.

Vote: Mintaka

She hasn't really said anything of importance the last day and night phase. This is not a random vote.

Fudge, those are a lot of claims. I dont know how else were going to play this until we get something done.....

VOTE: Mintaka

Atleast until you show evidence otherwise.

Ahem.

I'm sporadic...lame pun there... :/
(Spores, Shrooms...)

I even told you my role. What else do you want from me at this point, early in the game?

I'm not the only one that hasn't said much other than a role claim.

I am open to private communications.

Could you say exactly what your plant is? After all, we all claimed exactly, and look what happened to our jalepeno.

I know Mintaka hates PMs when she's mafia, so she must be town lol, seriously, that chick HATES private communication when she has something to hide >.>
Vote:Derier44

Well my role isnt that good, so I'll come out with it. I am the Lettuce. My Lettuce is apparently so strong it can overcome any other role, so for say if you were immune to one lynch and I voted for them, there role would be canceled out.

YAY! Back from camp. Claiming. And honestly, I got no idea who to go with, but we need someone. Also, Sourcandy, explain your vote on Derier, please.

Right, I am the Magnet-Shroom. I am able to redirect Kills to somone else. Also, Lynches. And also, Other stuff, like if someone could Save a plant, I could redirect that save. Once per night. So fear me, Plants. Zombies, if you kill me, that's a bad move. I could practically be an Auto-Kill for a plant, if I mess up. An EXTRA kill. That made ya interested? And plants, I could kill an extra zombie. So no-one lynch me.

Magnet, Zooming out.

EDIT: Vote Derier for an obviously fake role, if you notice the similarities between his and mine.

Right, I am the Magnet-Shroom. I am able to redirect Kills to somone else. Also, Lynches. And also, Other stuff, like if someone could Save a plant, I could redirect that save. Once per night. So fear me, Plants. Zombies, if you kill me, that's a bad move. I could practically be an Auto-Kill for a plant, if I mess up. An EXTRA kill. That made ya interested? And plants, I could kill an extra zombie. So no-one lynch me.

Magnet, Zooming out.

EDIT: Vote Derier for an obviously fake role, if you notice the similarities between his and mine.

Hrm? This implies that your claim is 100% true, but the truth is, we have no idea whether your's or Derier's claims are genuine. You can convince us either way, but we don't really know unless you put down some real evidence.

Hmm? And what evidence would you need? Whole PM's are against the rules in most Mafia Games.

so paraphrase them.

Sigh...

Some Crap Version of my Role PM said:
You are the MAGNET SHROOM.

Once per day and night, you may if you choose redirect a Lynch, Kill or other action from one person to another.

Huzzah! I got back from camp yesterday, and skimmed through the thread. I have no idea why everyone is role claiming this early in the game. I won't at this point, but I will role claim in the thread if anyone wants to know what my role is.

Derier looks awful suspicious at this point, Transform showed us his (paraphrased) role PM, and since Derier's role is so similar, he may by lying. Note that I am normally wrong.

^ Role please.

Huzzah! I got back from camp yesterday, and skimmed through the thread. I have no idea why everyone is role claiming this early in the game. I won't at this point, but I will role claim in the thread if anyone wants to know what my role is.

Derier looks awful suspicious at this point, Transform showed us his (paraphrased) role PM, and since Derier's role is so similar, he may by lying. Note that I am normally wrong.

Y u no claim? I see two reasons you could be hesitant to claim:

(a): You're a coward.
(b): You have something to hide.

Vote: SoulMelody

Fine. Because Transform so nicely asked, and ! Thunder Lord Z so rudely assumed, I am a Snow Pea, I am allied with the plants. I will not kill you all in your sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom