• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 2: Mafia kills, mafia kills! 50 cents each! 7/30/1

You know my playstyle. Make alliances and find your friends and get info, I don't suspect you at all @Derpeh Hoovez but I do know that you are wrong on this.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 2: Mafia kills, mafia kills! 50 cents each! 7/30/1

Flame: lolno

Checked Flame this night. He's town. Booyah and shit.

and remember the whole Mintaka thing? Yeah. Why do you think I pushed for her lynch this entire game.

Squash, your generic one-shot vigilante, reporting for duty. I am quite suspicious of @Flame_ ;. If I was mafia (not that I am), I'd like to make alliances with as many people as possible because people you're allied with are less likely to vote for you rather than people who aren't allied with you.

He is most definitely town. I'd know. I'm in an alliance with him...

Vote: Mintaka

Parma's right.

His lettuce could pierce the heavens? Yeah, right. The zombies snuck up behind him. Layer by layer, the pulled him apart, revealing....
Derier44, you are the Cabbage-pult.

Your lettuce is lettuce that can pierce the heavens!!!! Your cabbage is special. It is oblivious to anything. That means that your votes disregard all character traits. For example, if you vote for a player who's role is immune to one lynch, your vote overrides that.

You are allied with the Plants. You win if all Zombies are eliminated.
Derier44 has been killed.

It is now Day 3. It will end tomorrow, GMT -4 EST. Commence voting.

On that note.

you've been weighed in the balances and have been found wanting.

oh and the following people must weigh in their opinions on what's transpired so far:

Actually, if you're reading this sentence, you're included too!

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 3: At least they eat healthy... 7/31/11

Well, I don't necessarily think Flame_ is mafia just because he's making alliances. He made, like, three in Lawn Mafia (my game) by the time he died. I think it's just in his nature. Anyway, I'm suspicious of Mintaka as well, so...

Vote:Mintaka

...unless there is new evidence against her being mafia.

Voted during the nighttime. I'm so smart.

Well, proven innocent and all. Yeah, OP and I are an alliance as well.

You claimed Imitater to me, and while we could be wrong, you're claim is the most suspicious atm and in general. A check essentially voids anything you say.

Honestly, I say either Parma or Transform at this point. Transform for wanting derier dead for having a role similar to his and claiming it as a fake, when we see derier was wholy truthful about his role. And Parma seems to be extremely determined to kill mintaka, for what I assume is that she wouldn't claim her role name, but said it is a shroom. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I'm interpreting things, and my two bits.

vote:Mijzelffan
mock.gif

Nope. Try again, dude.

I weighed her in the balance of town vs mafia. As I held the scale up to the sky, I noticed something about Mintaka. She was on the right scale. Then it happened. She weighed down her side of the scale and lifted the empty side up.

Again. Mintaka has been weighed. She has failed the test.

I suppose we could lynch min then decide what to do based on the outcome.

VOTE Mintaka

Sorry about not being too active in this. I have a lot of IRL stuff going on at the moment, so yeah. I kinda agree with @Legendary Master; that @parma has been quite pushy with this @Mintaka thing, but then she was ignored for a while, so that could just be a normal reaction. If Mintaka does end up being mafia, Legendary Master defending her seems a bit suspicious, and from what the votes say, that seems quite likely.
@Flame_ 's alliances are a bit suspicious too, but then people have made it clear that that's just his playstyle.
So there's my opinions on what's happening at the moment. With all this, I'm not sure who to vote, but make what you will of my suspicions.

I'm with Sourcandy on this one. That is, unless the Mintaka vote needs more backing.

Vote: Mijz

Okay, now I am confused... what's Mijz done?

Mijz is not even playing!
laffo.gif

Honestly, I say either Parma or Transform at this point. Transform for wanting derier dead for having a role similar to his and claiming it as a fake, when we see derier was wholy truthful about his role. And Parma seems to be extremely determined to kill mintaka, for what I assume is that she wouldn't claim her role name, but said it is a shroom. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I'm interpreting things, and my two bits.

Actually, while Derier44 was innocent, he claimed his role was better than it was.

VOTE: Mintaka

Honestly, I say either Parma or Transform at this point. Parma seems to be extremely determined to kill mintaka, for what I assume is that she wouldn't claim her role name, but said it is a shroom. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is how I'm interpreting things, and my two bits.

I agree. My role in Code Gemstone told me to focus on one person, to lynch or kill to win the game. Parma may have a similar (or the same) role here. Again, I very well may be wrong here.

Vote: Parma

At least until proven otherwise.

what if Parma is the cop? =/ unvote:mijz vote:parma
I kid, I kid. unvote:parma vote:mintaka......wait no...unvote:mintaka vote:Sourcandy

Derier44, you are the Cabbage-pult.

Your lettuce is lettuce that can pierce the heavens!!!! Your cabbage is special. It is oblivious to anything. That means that your votes disregard all character traits. For example, if you vote for a player who's role is immune to one lynch, your vote overrides that.

You are allied with the Plants. You win if all Zombies are eliminated.[/SPOILER]

Well my role isnt that good, so I'll come out with it. I am the Lettuce. My Lettuce is apparently so strong it can overcome any other role, so for say if you were immune to one lynch and I voted for them, there role would be canceled out.

Actually, while Derier44 was innocent, he claimed his role was better than it was.

VOTE: Mintaka

No, he didn't. He claimed he could overcome any other role, and that was confirmed on his death. And also, I just thought of this. Why would the magnet shroom be able to redirect kills? That seems more like something the garlic would do, does it not? Meanwhile, you've been lying about derier, and calling false on him. Honestly, I'm beginning to suspect that YOU are a member of the zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom